Chapter Nine: The Blazing Fire From Within

Zemira's POV

It has been hours since Tiffany was rapped by that disgusting piece of shit. We have been sitting in this suffocating and damp room for hours . " Do you think they are coming for us Zemira?" she asks worriedly. " I know that they are coming for us Tiffany but we have to fight and meet them half way because I don't think I can stay here much longer and Ace plans to kill us I just know it." I say standing up." yes if only we could find something to fight with." she says looking around." Wait I see arrows behind the door. All we need is a bow. " I say searching for a bow." I found one. What retard leaves arrows and bows lying around? So stupid. You know karate and that type of stuff so you should be fine." " yes so concur and divide." we open the door slowly and quietly. We walk down the dark hallway until we see a well lit room. I walked towards it slowly and I peeked in the room to see 5 guards. "okay there are 5 guards. So I will sneak in and go behind the table and I'll drag 2 guards with the death pinch move on the ankle. You will shoot while hiding behind the door. Got it?" I say whispering. "Got it. Let's do this!" she says moving towards the door. I sneak in and I dragged the 2 guards. I used the death pinch technique. Tiffany on the other hand was amazing.

That's my girl. We killed more guards and we had finally reached the main room. I could tell by how large and how noisy it was. Our clothes were drenched in blood. "what do we do Tiffany? You were in archery club how do we attack?" I say looking at her. "Go left and-- what was that it sounds like they are fighting this would be the perfect time to strike Zee let's go." we slowly opened the door and my jaw drops to the fucking ground. "Ivy? What the fuck is this hoe doing here? She's involved with our kidnapping! And what the hell is happening? Are those werewolves? Tiffany am I sick?" I say looking at her confused face. " No I'm pretty sure I'm seeing this too!" "Zemira it's nice to see your flushed and ugly face again." says ivy with a stupid smirk on her face. "what the hell Ivy. What sick and twisted scheme is this?" I say in a angry tone. "Simple. I want to kill you and make you suffer." she says pointing a gun to my head. "Well at least if I die I won't see your ugly face ever again." I say chuckling. "you know what I won't kill you I'll just kill your boyfriend." she says moving towards the wolf. "how he's not even here!" I say in confusion. " oh yes he is. Come on wolfie boy show your girlfriend your human face." human face? Wolfie boy? Tf is this THE ORIGINALS. The wolf with dark Gray fur started to shift into a human. Not just any human. My fucking soulmate." Anthony? " I say definitely feeling dizzy." I've wanted to tell you for so long but I was worried you would leave me." he says with a sad face. "well show is over. You took what was mine Zemira. So if I can't have it no one will. Say goodbye to this filthy, ratchet, slut Anthony." I just couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed Tiffany and went beside Anthony and Phoenix. Then I screamed and next thing I knew everything is up in flames." Was that fire coming out of your hands Zee? " said Tiffany" I- I don't know! What am I? " I said looking at my hands. They look so normal like fire didn't just shoot out from them." I know what you are." A huge musculine figure came from the shadows. Omg this man looks exactly like my Dad." who are you? " I ask in absolute confusion. How the hell does he know what I am. "I'm your brother Maximo but I prefer to be called Thor because I'm a marvel fan and I have the ability to manipulate lightning and water. It only makes sense to be called Thor." huh? My mom told me he died soon after birth. " no there's no way mom told me you died in a car accident with dad." "I didn't die little sis I'm 10 years older than you. She raised me for those ten years but one day our uncle came and took me. I was confused at first but I realized I was being trained to be king. That is why you never saw me. She obviously has a lot of explaining to do but before we go to see her there's 2 people that have been overhearing this conversation that I must take care of. I believe their names are Ace and Ivy. Come out of hiding now! " what the bloody hell I thought I killed that bitch honestly does she have 9 lives. Omg is she a cat? Ha! I'm so funny." I thought this annoying pussy ass bitch died! " I say pointing to Ivy." I'll kill you bitch! " she says coming closer to me." Nope. I'm killing you. Say goodbye to your bully little sis." he says holding his huge axe. " bye Ivy have fun in hell" as soon as I say that a lightning bolt hit his axe and he cut through Ivy's body and it immediately turned to ashes. Wow what a clean way to kill. "wait how did you know she was my bully?" I say in a confused state. "I've been watching you since you were born. You are my little sister plus mom is mortal she couldn't really help you so I stuck around. Of course I was in Genovia all the time but I always kept an eye on you." he says shrugging. "how long have you been here? Where you there when I got kidnapped?" I asked. "sadly I only got the news when this disgusting pig had already rapped you and Tiffany. I was so furious I came right here. I wanted to skin him and burn him alive. I was so angry at myself because I was supposed to protect you even if I live in a different realm. I'm so sorry Zee. " he said his eyes watering. He seems sincere." look I didn't enjoy the events either but until today I didn't even know you existed. You killed my bully to save me. That is a lot for someone I just met. Thank you Max. " I say patting his shoulder." now to kill this rodent." before he could do anything Anthony stepped forward and so did Phoenix." let's make this a tripple threat. " said Anthony while clenching his jaw. Wow so hot. Watching them kill Ace was thrilling to me. Watching him in pain brought me pleasure. I did feel a little guilty because I'm the reason he was getting killed. Maybe I should have forgiven him. Everyone deserves a second chance. I took one last look at him and tears filled my eyes. The memories of last night came flooding back. I felt soft hands embrace me into a hug. I turned around and saw Tiffany. Wow she's taking it better than I am. Where would I be if I hadn't met Tiffany. She's so brave and strong. That's something I'm not. I'm a complete mess. Mommy I need my mommy. "Come on Princess let me take you to your mom's house that is where we will all be staying because our cover has been blown we need a new house." says Anthony picking me up bridal style. All I remember is entering Anthony's car then I blacked out.

***********************************
Zemira's Dream

I plunged blindly into the dark empty hallway." you can't run from me you stupid bitch. It's a dead end." he said chuckling. I stumbled on some grotesque shape of wire. Wire in a hallway? He's full on psycho. I tried to wiggle my way out but the wire tore at my skin. I started sobbing knowing what was about to come next. The Devil himself known as Ace. I could hear his large feet stomping on the wooden tile. "I still question why Anthony chose you. You are so ugly it burns my eyes. Your body is too skinny. I can see your rib cage. Wait I know. It's because you are such a slut. You walk like a slut. You talk like a slut and you dress like a whore." he said inching closer to my naked shivering body. He finally spotted me. He picked me up and ripped out the wire. Blood came gushing out like a sprinkler. That's when I screamed for help in what should have been a great voice but was voiceless and gasping. That's when everything went black.

Dream over

"Princess wake up. Wake up Princess it's just a dream" those were the only words I wanted to hear. That he was not going to rape me again. That he got what he deserved. I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me. "what's going on guys?" I say burying my face in Anthony's chest. "You were screaming in your dreams Princess. I got so worried about you." he says rubbing my shivering body. Yes this is the warmth I need. "I had a really bad dream." I say avoiding his eyes. "Zee baby I missed you. I thought you were safe where you were but I guess I was wrong." says my mom. "why did you let me go?" I say. "because I thought you were safe and there was a lot happening here too. That's the main reason your brother is here. Your father had enemies. Enemies that hold great power. They were coming for us I felt it that is why I agreed when Anthony asked me if you could go to his house. They are still out there which is why I need you to find a new secure place as fast as you can. " said my mom in a serious tone." why did you hide my brother and my powers from me?" I said tears filling my eyes." I did not want you to get hurt. I wanted to protect you. I wanted you to live a normal life. " said my mom." Have you ever thought that I did not want to live a normal life? Why do you just assume things for me? Did you not think that telling me about my abilities and helping me control them at a young age would come in handy? Did you think that I would not want to know about my brother who has been protecting me for the past eighteen years? You did this so it would be easier for you. You didn't do it for me. " I stood up and ran to my room. I just need time. Time to process everything. I love my mom but I'll never forgive her for hiding my brother from me.