Chapter Six:Relax Princess

I woke up the next morning and I felt huge masculine hands hold my waist. I turned and saw his handsome face. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I managed to wiggle my way out. I went straight to the shower. I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. Suddenly I felt hands snake around my waist and I shivered. I already knew who it was. I turned around to face him and he immediately kissed me. He pulled away and trailed kisses down my neck. I was a moaning mess. "breakfast is ready stop fucking!" said James and I wanted to hit him so bad. "Well let's get going." he said while grabbing his towel and walking out. Fucking James. I was about to lose my v card in the shower. Fucking cockblock. I walk out of the shower and I get changed.

Well he's going to go wild but that is what I want

Well he's going to go wild but that is what I want. I walk downstairs and boy was he stunned. Yes! "Good morning everyone." I say swaying my hips like no tomorrow. Everyone just sat there in awe. I walk to my seat only to be pulled onto Anthony's lap. "From now on your seat is my lap. Even when I'm in my meetings with you okay?" I nod my head in response. "use your words princess." "yes. I understand Alpha" I say with a smirk. Anthony's grip on my thigh tightened. "why did you call him that?" asked James. "he is the leader of your Mafia right? So you call him boss and I will call him alpha from now on." finishing up my breakfast. "so what are we doing today guys?" says Tiffany. "let's go to beach!" I say excited. "fine get dressed we'll all meet here in 30 minutes" says James running upstairs. SHIT! I can't swim. Might as well look good right. To destruct the fact that I can't swim.

He is so going to make me change but fuck it

He is so going to make me change but fuck it. I take my cover up and walk out of my closet. "what the fuck are you wearing?" he said in a stern voice." A bikini Anthony geez" I said in an annoyed voice. "who the fuck you think you are talking to Princess?" he says with his hand on my waist. "it's not that revealing Daddy. Please let me wear it" I say pouting. "if any guy stares at you I'm going to kill them understand? Do not fool around or I'll punish you. Go it?" "Yes sir" I said dragging the R. We finally arrived and I couldn't wait to swim .I took off my cover up and asked Anthony to help me put my water proof sunscreen. As soon as he was done I begged him to teach me how to swim and after much begging he finally agreed.

Anthony gave me the eye all day. He was so jealous. He would stare holes into every guy that dared to look at me. Before going back home I decided to play in the water again and Anthony followed

"what was that for Anthony?"   "I wanted to show all these boys that you are mine" he said in a stern voice. " I don't like the beach!" said Anthony in a hoarse voice. "why daddy?"  "because all these guys are staring at you. I don't like it at all. We are leaving now!" 
"but-"   " but nothing. Come on. Guys we are leaving
************************************

"wow this was one hell of a day don't you think so Zee?" says Tiffany. "Yes Tiff I can't wait to go and sleep." I say yawning. " no no princess we are going to watch a movie with everyone then we sleep." he says. " don't you have a meeting babe?" " I do but you are going with me so we will both be tired." he says smiling. "Fuck you Anthony!" we set up our sleeping bags and we made popcorn. We chose to watch "The witch hunter". In the middle of the movie I felt Anthony's hand creep up my thigh. "what are you doing?" I whispered to him. "Shh relax princess . Let me please you." said Anthony in a deep husky voice. Um say less sir. "what about them?" I say pointing to the people watching the movie with us. "do I look like I give a damn to you princess?" his middle finger slipped in. I moaned a little louder than I expected . "FUCK!" I say a little louder than expected. " what is it?" asked Tiffany. "I'm getting sleepy" I lie. "Yeah me too we should go to bed" says Tiffany. I was first to stand up. I took my things and ran upstairs so fast hoping to escape Anthony. Boy was I fucking stupid. He walked in our room and slammed the door. "did you think I was done with you princess. Well you were fucking wrong. Get on your knees. NOW!"