CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: KAILANI

KAILANI'S POV

"Zee went on a date with Brandon. I'm so jealous . At least she gets to leave this house, " I said, sitting on the couch next to Teddy.

"Do you wanna get out of the house ?" He asked with a smirk forming on his face.

"Of course I do," I said in a duh tone .

"Okay then . Kai, would you like to go on a date with me ?" He asked nervously .

" We are way past nervous, Mister T . Remember last night?"

FLASHBACK

I decided to wear black leather shorts and the matching top with my black fishnets to training . Zee had partnered me up with Teddy, and I really wanted to look good for him . It was all part of my seduce him until he married me plan . Once I was done, I headed downstairs to the gym, where I found Teddy waiting for me impatiently .

" You're late, kai," he said as he turned to face me

" Well, now that you see me, you should understand why," I said, walking towards him as I looked directly at him .

It was then that he finally noticed me . He licked his bottom lip as he drank me in . It took him a while to gain back his composure . The plan is working , I thought .

"We are doing combat today . You are fighting against my wolf, not me, because you have to be prepared to fight against anything that comes your way . Before you start, I want you to know that my wolf doesn't hold back and he doesn't stop till he gets what he wants, " he said, looking directly at me. His eyes were telling me something I just didn't understand . yet .

Watching him turn into his wolf was the sexiest thing . The way he ripped his clothes had me wishing he'd do the same with me . Combat was my favourite part of training. There was just something about it that got me high .

Training took most of the day, but I didn't mind . We started our training late so by the time we finished everyone was gone .

As Teddy turned human, I noticed something .

" Take a picture , it lasts longer," he said with a smirk on his face .

" I just might . I have a question for you"

" Ask away."

" Why are you angry ? is it because I was late for training?"

" I'm not angry Kai what are you on about?"

" Yes, you are . Your eyes turn red when you turn into a wolf , they also turn red when you are angry . So I'll ask you again , why are you angry?'

" I'm not fucking angry I'm turned on Kai . As if it's not enough that you turn me on already , you fucking choose to wear leather and fishnets ! Do you have any idea what you do to me kai?" he said as he walked towards me and once he got close enough he grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch . "This is what you fucking do to me Kai , you make me want to rip off you clothes and fuck you till you pass out " He said as his eyes turned a darker shade of red .

"DO IT THEN!"I said as I looked up at him .

He immediately grabbed my neck and crushed his lips onto mine .

" I'll show you who you fucking belong to " said Teddy as he tore the clothes off my body .

He licked every single inch of my body and my mind was already on overdrive .

" please Teddy I-"

" please what ?'

" Please eat me out"