Chapter Seven: Familiar Faces

Zemira's POV :
It's currently 8am and I'm so sleepy. I know it's not that early but we slept at 4am and I'm tired but Anthony suggested I go to his meetings with him so that he knows I'm safe. We both know he's just a clingy possessive ass dominant. Don't we all love it. Note the sarcasm. "we have to go in a few minutes please get dressed babe.". "ugh fine I'll get dressed."I choose to wear a white dress and black fury heels. I decide to do a light makeup look so that I won't look too destructing.

"wow you look really beautiful princess

"wow you look really beautiful princess." he says gazing at me. "thank you Anthony" I say twirling around like a little princess. "Well come on now princess we don't want to be late." he said and with that we left for the meeting. The car ride was pretty quiet I guess it's because he wanted to be focused on the meeting. We finally arrived at a fancy restaurant. Once we got in all eyes we're on us. There were three men and one woman. The woman was the wife of the boss we were to see. His name was Scorpio. Anthony was really clingy as usual. He wouldn't let me do anything at all. If I tried to move away from him he would warn me to stop or I'd be punished. The meeting was really boring for me until familiar faces walked in. They were the guys that shot up our school. I quickly tell Anthony what I just saw and he tells me we have to fight. Lucky for me I went for karate and self defense classes. I was pretty confident until he gave me a gun. "why are you giving me this?" I ask in confusion. " you are going to have to use it if you want to survive princess." he says in a stern voice at that moment I know it's now or never. I don't know where the adrenaline and confidence came from but I was soo good at this. I just ran and shot. I beat up anyone that came in my way. I sorta feel like black widow right now.