chapter eighteen: Honeymoon? More like hell moon

ZEMIRA'S POV

I turned to the other side of the bed only to find it empty . At first I was confused but then a wave of memories hit me .

*Flashback*

"Nice view isn't it cupcake?"

"Yeah it is but my name is not cupcake "

"I know . You are Zemira right?"

"Yes I am and you are?"

"I'm Brandon Aldine nice to finally meet you . You are as beautiful as they say. would you care to dance ?"

" I'm married , sorry".

"It's just a dance cupcake ".

*Flashback ends*

I came back home with Anthony he should be here . Maybe he's in the kitchen or something , let me go and look for him.

I searched the entire house for him but still had no luck . I decided to call everyone to the dining hall so they would help me find him .

" Guys I can't find Anthony "!!

" well I have my suspicions but you won't like them " says Phoenix

" Well go on "

" Ok let me start from the beginning . When we were kids Anthony always talked about how his parents were obsessed with the throne of Genovia . Apparently his dad was supposed to be king after your dad died . Then when his parents died he went of the races , he was determined to get the Genovia throne from your brother that's when he moved to your school . He knew everything about you before you met . We were all against it but somehow he managed to convince us that he had fallen in love with you . We all fucking believed him. I guess he knew that we would go against him . What made me so sure that this is why he's missing , is that I saw him leaving yesterday and I talked to him . he said " I don't love her , it was just a plot to make me king of Victoria . You are either with me or against me , which do you choose "? Of course I picked you .

I let out a whimper as I cried like a wounded baby wolf . " I'm gonna call him so that he tells me that himself " I dialed his number and he answered quite quickly .

" I'm not gonna waste time here , I assume he told you about my plans . As hard as it may be to hear princess its true , I really don't love you . It was painful to pretend but you have to sacrifice something to get to victory right"?

" I'm not yours to sacrifice Anthony ".

" Well I have a marriage certificate that says different and if you dare come here you will lose . While you were at tea parties with your girls , I was making allies . I rule Victoria now "

" I'm fucking coming for you Anthony . Choose your words carefully Anthony because it wont be naïve little Zemira that will come for you , it will be the goddess of war ". I say as I cut the call. "I need to get to Victoria right now ".

" No you don't . He has armies and allies while we have neither . We need to stay on earth till we make enough allies and until you learn your full power " said Phoenix and I couldn't argue with him because I knew he was right . My anger won't solve anything .

" Luckily next month we have another supernatural event to get to . We better start training now ". said Teddy .

" Girls looks like we need a girls night before all this training . She just got a divorce guys come on"said Tiffany.

" I agree . I need a destruction, looks like we need to go shopping ladies " I said walking away .

*******************************************************