Chapter fifteen : My love is timeless.

Tiffany's POV

I walked to the door and opened it but before I disappeared I whispered 'Good luck ' to Zee . I walked as fast as I could to my room just to see Phoenix's gorgeous face . He is usually asleep by now . I open the door carefully only to find him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"what are you doing up?" I said confused. " I can't sleep" he said bluntly and I sighed . " what a nice attitude you have there " I said rolling my eyes and walking to the bathroom. Before I could even get there he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him.

"where are you going babygirl ?" he asked in a deep and husky tone . "to change into something comfortable and sleep" I say bluntly. "cut the attitude baby. You know you want to cuddle with me tonight." he said rubbing my waist slowly.

"Better yet let's go take a shower together baby" he said pulling me with him. One thing I love about him is that he takes charge. When we got in the bathroom I started to remove my dress and he stopped me. "I'll do it for you babygirl. Your task today is to relax and enjoy".

The gentle graze of his rough hand on my soft skin was annihilating. I watched as his eyes darkened when my dress dropped to the floor. That alone made me wet.

"well ladies first babygirl" he said and I did as told. The feeling of satisfaction ran down my spine as the hot water hit my soft skin. I felt Phoenix's hand snake around my waist and I made an effort to turn around then he pressed me against the wall with my back still turned to him. As the water splattered on the floor and steam filled the room, Tiff's moans echoed as Phoenix slowly rubbed her back. From time to time he'd slap her ass and she'd let out a slight squeel.

"whats my name?" he whispered into her ear.
"N... Ni... Nix" she stumbled as she felt his hard dick pressing against her.
"I didn't hear you" he said sternly
"Nix" she said out loud

He finally let her turn around to face him and they met for a passionate kiss as the water landed on their heads and ran down their faces.

He lifted her, pressed her against the tile covered wall and slowly made his way into her pussy. Slow strokes had her screaming.
The strokes got faster and faster as her screams got louder and louder.

Just as they where in the moment a banging on the door stopped them dead. The banging continued, "I heard screaming" an unfamiliar voice said from the other side of the door.

I quickly wrapped my body with a towel and rushed to the door . I opened the door only to see an unfamiliar face . " I heard screaming and I got concerned . " she said and my face turned red . " I'm sorry to waste your time and for the noise but i assure you that it is out of good fun uh- what's your name?" I asked while avoiding her eyes.

"I'm sorry excuse my behaviour my name is Kailani Skye. I'm one of the warriors who were sent to replace the dead. I'm sorry for the loss of your king." she said and all I could focus on was her outfit.