Chapter Sixteen : You get to punish me Princess

Zemira's POV

" Can werewolves have babies ?" asks Tiffany

"I've never heard of it ." I say worriedly . "oh god please tell me it's not Ace's !"

" I have actually heard about it . Wolves can have babies . Only vampires can't because they are dead" says kailani and boy am I glad she's here.

" Okay but we only did it once . How could that be?" I ask with a confused

"Look there are two possibilities here either you haven't been marked by your mate or you are actually pregnant so I prefer we find out first before you tell your mate " says kailani . this girl is smart .

"well how do we find out ?" I ask almost immediately

" I didn't wanna mention this because it often scares people but I will say it anyway because it will help you . I am a witch . I could cast a spell to help you find out ."

" well there is nothing wrong with that . My powers are way worse and I don't mean to be naïve and all but I trust you to help me so don't let me down."

" Alright let me tie this white ribbon around your waist. if it turns black then you need to be marked and if it turns red you are pregnant . Verum revelare habet infantem vel non opus est signari". she says as the ribbon lights up and changes to black.

"Wow I'm so relieved that I'm not pregnant . It's literally too early. Way too early. Looks like I need to have a talk with my husband after we finish girl talk"

Looks like a pregnancy scare is what they needed to feel comfortable with each other. They got on great almost like they knew each other since they were young. They do say anything is possible.

"wow I really had a great time with you guys. It made me forget all the responsibilities that are in a pile waiting for me".

"Yeah no matter how much we try our lives will never be normal but I'd take this life over high-school anytime"says Tiffany.

"well it was nice to hang out with you guys. They gave me 2 weeks off Queen duty to celebrate my married life. So we are going back to earth to travel around the world. We leave at dawn so pack up that includes you too Kailani".

"i couldn't. We only just met".

"Nonsense. It will be a great time to get to know each other and I'm not taking no for an answer".

"if you put it that way then I will start packing" kailani says excitedly

" I've never met a witch before . What can you do besides reveal truth?"

" well I can summon and destroy hell fire , I can snap both immortal and mortal people's neck with just a snap of my fingers of course it won't kill them but it's still fun to do , I can see a person's past , I can dehydrate a body. The list is too long "

" I wish my powers were as cool as yours " I say pouting

" they actually are " kailani says matter of factly

" how ?" I say rolling my eyes playfully

"well you can summon a dragon which you can name , you can control both fire and thunder , you can control the earth " says kailani

" I can summon a dragon " I say in disbelief

" yes you would need to be taught first but lucky for you I can teach you this "

" You are such a life saver Kai "

" I would just like to express how irrelevant I feel right now " says Tiffany and we all laugh

" It's getting late guys we have an early morning so I think we should get some rest" I say and they all agree.

********************************************************

"hey hubby I never thought I'd see you till late in the evening " I say hugging him

"well I left early because I missed you and besides I need a goodnight's sleep so that I won't be tired on our vacation ".

" so basically you can't make love to me tonight ?"

" you need to rest tonight . You may not feel like you need it but trust me Princess you do "

"ugh you are so difficult for no reaso-

Before I could finish my sentence I ran past him heading for the toilet . Anthony runs after me and holds my hair up as I vomit .

" what's wrong princess ?"

" You haven't marked me as yours yet so until you do this will continue "

" I thought it was a myth . I would really love to mark you princess but not today "

" I knew you were going to say that . That's why I didn't mention it in the first place " I say climbing into bed .

" I don't want you to think that I don't want to mark you because I do so fucking much but not today . definitely tomorrow "

" and if you don't do it tomorrow then what?"

" You get to punish me princess " he says and I smile

" oh now I'm going to make sure you forget "

" goodnight princess " he says chuckling

A/N : sorry for the late update but I promise that from now on I'll be updating frequently and as promised the trailer is here since we reached 10k. I promise my chapters will be long from now on.

Thoughts on Kailani?