Chapter Eleven: Yes Master

ZEMIRA'S POV

Today is the day. The day I get to see my big brother's kingdom . I walk to my bathroom and switch on the shower. Today I have to smell good , better than I have ever smelled before. I take my honey body scrub and I scrub my whole body. After that I use my thousand wishes body wash . when I was done with my shower I put on my thousand wishes lotion and body mist . Damn I smell good . I heard the door creak open and I turned to see who it was and it was Anthony . "Good morning princess." said Anthony and I was a bit surprised. "So you are not mad at me anymore?" I asked . "I was never mad at you princess . I just want to protect you and not force you to do what you are not ready to do. " he said looking at me. "but I am ready Daddy. why won't you let me make my own choices?" I said crossing my arms. " Trust me you are making the wrong choice princess. I do not like it soft and sweet . I like it rough. I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks. Do not provoke me princess because I can't control myself around you and that thin towel is not helping the situation . " he said in a seductive tone and bitch when I tell you my pussy is dripping wet. "understand ?" he asked and I nodded because it was like my brain stopped functioning . "Use your words princess ." he said in a harsh tone . Only two words could come to my mind . " MAKE ME!" I said in what should have been a great voice but came out as a soft whimper . "You are such a brat... and what do brats get?" he asked in a harsh tone . I was so turned on by him that I forgot to answer him. "ANWER ME!" he said his eyes turning darker. "Pu-p-p-punishments ?" I said unsure. "Correct . on your knees. now!" he said and I fall to my knees almost immediately . "how about ten whips on the ass? No too easy. I have the perfect one . Go lie on the bed." he says walking to my closet. " Wait where are you going ? why should I lie on bed? Anthony?" I said following him . Yeah that was a mistake ! "what did I tell you to do ?" he said in a harsh tone. "I-I- I just-" he cut me off before I could finish. "go to bed now . I'm going to count to ten and if I reach ten and you are not on the bed i'll add more punishments. Ball gags maybe?" he said his eyes turning darker and darker by the second . "No no i'll go to the bed Anthony. " I said turning around. "princess ! Don't call me Anthony he's not in control anymore. Call me alpha, master or daddy." he said turning around . I don't know why but that turned me on even more. I rushed to bed and laid there in case he was still counting . A few minutes later he walked towards me with a glass that had 2 ice cubes . Okay weird much . He was also holding handcuffs and a blindfold ? fuck me! he must have seen my reaction because of that sexy smirk on his face. No stop it you are mad at him. Please let's be honest who could be mad at him. "now the fun begins!" he said climbing on the bed . I started breathing heavily ."Do you trust me ?" he asked ."you could hold a gun to my head and i'd still trust you." I said immediately . "great then let's get started and remember this is a punishment not for your pleasure. Understand ?" he said cuffing my hands. "Yes master!" I said ."Close your eyes princess ." he said and I did . after a few seconds I felt a silky cloth on my face . must be the blindfold. "Since you have blindfolds and handcuffs your other senses will be heightened . Precisely why I chose this punishment . Now relax your body and let me work my magic. You do remember your safeword right?" he asked ."yes its red." I said immediately . "Good girl I like how you reply in time. Only speak when I tell you to understand." " yes master ." I said and I could feel the smirk on his face . A few seconds later drops of water dripped down my warm chest and that is when I knew . The games have began . I shivered as a combination of his tongue and the ice hit my skin . He traveled down my chest and landed on my nipple . I wanted to moan so bad so I bit my lips to help reduce the sound. I felt a sharp sting on my thigh . "Don't bite your lips. I want everyone to hear how you are such a slut for me." he said as he then continued to travel down my body and I was a moaning mess . Then suddenly he stopped. I whimpered as his tongue left my body . "Patience princess I was just putting the ice away." he said and immediately I felt his soft lips on my throat my weakest point . His kisses started out soft but they got rougher by the second . well I guess my neck is going to be full of hickeys. At that point I was yearning for more . His soft lips came in contact with mine . He would kiss me half way almost like he is teasing me . He dragged my bottom lip with his teeth and withdrew from the kiss . This is one heck of a punishment . He traveled down to my pussy . His warm breath fanned my pussy and I whimpered I want more . " What do you want princess? tell me " he said . "p-p-please-" I said unable to focus . "Please what?" he asked . "Please eat me out master!" I said and he did as told . The way he sucked my clit as his finger went in and out of me had me moaning so loud I think the whole of Europe heard me. Then I felt it . I was about to cum. "Please I'm about to cum ." I said breathlessly . Then he stopped. "No . I'm not giving you permission . After all it is a punishment right . We only have a few hours until we go to your brother's kingdom so go and bath i'll join you in a bit . I just need to return this stuff." he said and I couldn't argue because I was the one that came up with the idea in the first place. So I walk off to my bathroom and I turn on the shower.