Chapter Seventeen : The Day I Met My Future King

Zemira's POV

I opened my eyes to golden rays of sunlight peeking through the lace curtains we had in our room.

"Good morning Princess"

"Good morning husband. I still can't get over it. I still can't believe you are mine... All mine" I say as my smile grows.

"Well I was determined to make you mine from the day I layed my eyes on you"

"You made it pretty clear in the nurse's office. Not gonna lie I kind of liked it."

"Well then I guess we were both eager princess "

"Yesterday I made a new friend. Well technically Tiffany made a new friend but she introduced her to me and now we are all friends. She's a witch" I say excitedly

"In all my years of living I've never met anyone that has ever been excited that their friend is a witch. You are truly special princess"

"Well I mean I am the Goddess of war. I control both fire and lightning. I can control the earth. I can summon a dragon. I'm pretty sure I had no choice" I say chuckling.

"Wait. You can summon a dragon?"

"I didn't know that either but Kailani, my new friend told me"

"You get more and more impressive by the second princess"

"I invited her to our vacation. I thought it would give us a chance to live a normal life one more time"

" I personally think we suit this life better"

"Yeah you are right. We better wake up and bath if we want to make it on time"

We both got up quickly and showered. Luckily the maids had already packed for our journey. All we had to do was to decide what to wear.

Zemira's outfit

Tiffany's outfit

Tiffany's outfit