Hoodie x innocent! Female! reader

I'm a terrible author. I update so freaking slowly. I'm trying to get chapters out though.

Another request! Again, sorry if you don't like it. Warning, there are swear words. Only a few though.

Btw (y/w) means your weapon
-_-_-_

"(Y/n) let's play dress up!" Sally yelled as she finished her breakfast. "Alright! Why don't you go ask Lulu to play while I wash the dishes?" I grab her plate and take it to the sink as she skips off to find Lulu.

I hum a random tune as I wash the dishes. It doesn't take me long, and I head up to Sally's room once I'm done. I peek my head in to see Lulu helping Sally pick outfits. "So what's the theme this time Sally?" I ask, closing the door behind me.

"Fairies! I'm the queen, Lulu's a water fairy, and you're an earth fairy." She holds up one of the fairy outfits and I assume it's hers. Lulu's is blue, and mine is green and brown. Lulu helps Sally get dressed while I go change in the bathroom. Once I get out Lulu goes in to change.

We play Fairies for a few hours, doing 'tasks', drinking tea, and having fun. I changed back to my clothes before going down and making lunch. I was focused on making Sally's food and didn't notice the hooded figure walk in.

"So what did you play this time?" I jump at the sound of his voice. I turn my head to see Hoodie walk up to me. "Fairies," I respond as I set the table. I call Lulu and Sally down for lunch.

"Are you hungry Hoodie? I can make you something." He thinks for a moment. "Yeah, I guess I am a little hungry. I'm going to go shower and change," he responds before heading upstairs. I make food for him and I, and by the time I've finished making it Hoodie is back.

"How many of those do you have? You wear the same thing all the time," he just shrugs and sits down next to me. Sally and Lulu go outside to play. I start eating my food, and out of the corner of my eye I see Hoodie take his mask off and start eating. I try not to stare so he doesn't think I'm creepy or anything.

We finish eating and some of the others get home soon after. I'm making them all food for a while, and for most of that time Hoodie sits and talks to me. We mostly just joke around.

Once I've finished it's starting to get dark out. "Hey Hoodie, d'you wanna go on a walk with me?" I ask him after I've finished washing the dishes. "Yea sure," was all he said and we made our way outside. He grabbed his gun and I grabbed my (y/w).

~~~time skip~~~

We've been walking for about an hour. Some of it we talked, but most of it was peaceful silence. We stopped at a clearing and laid down to stargaze. I closed my eyes for a little bit and I feel something grab my hand. I look down and see Hoodie's hand holding mine.

I look at his face and realize he took his mask off. "Hoodie are you ok? Your face is red," I ask him, worried that he could be sick. "Yea, I'm fine. I want to ask you something though," I look at him, kind of confused. "Do you think it's possible for monsters like us to fall in love?" He asked

I was not expecting that question. I think about it for a minute. "Yes. I do. Why do you ask?" He look slightly less tense at my answer. He releases my hand and cups my face instead. "I'm in love with you," he says before kissing me softly. "I understand if you don't like me back, but needed to tell you. Slender is going to kill me," he goes to get up but I pull him back.

"I do love you back," is all I say. He looks at me, obviously shocked by my response. He scoops me up and holds me bridal style. "You have no clue how happy you just made me with those five words," he says before kissing me again.

~~time skip~~~

I'm talking to Ben as I wash the dishes. Hoodie comes in looking furious. He has his mask on, but I can tell he's mad. "Hoodie, are you ok?" I ask while I dry my hands. He wraps his arms around my waist and leads me to his room.

"Hoodie, what's wrong?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck." That asshole needs to know you're mine. Could you not tell that he was flirting with you?" He takes his mask off as he speaks and lightly kisses me once he finishes.

"He was? No, I guess I didn't notice. But I wouldn't leave you for him. I wouldn't date him if he were the last boy alive." I respond. He nods and leads me to the bed. We cuddle for a little while, just talking about whatever comes to mind.

We fall into a peaceful sleep still in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~

So..I don't think that was my best one. But it's something right?

I have state testing going on at school, so I don't know when the next chapter will be done. Thank you all for your patience though. The support very appreciated.

Until next time, bai!