Dr.Smiley

I was walking home from another day of bullying at school. I'm in my senior year, but I look like a freshman. I'm actually supposed to be a junior, but I was moved to senior instead.

As I was walking however, a group of men about their thirties, started following me. I spend up to try and get them off my trail, but they spend up as well.

One of them caught up to me. He pulled me in an alley and waited for the others. "What's a pretty lady like you doin' walkin' alone?" One of them asked, clearly drunk.

"Going home" I replied, keeping calm.
"Don't be so angry girly, we just want some fun." The one that appears to be the leader says. "Maybe you should find some slut, I'm sure any of them would be willing. Oh wait, never mind, not even sluts would want an old man." I say.

"Why you little." He says before pulling out a gun. "You gonna cooperate or not?" He asks, pointing the gun at my leg. "Not." He shoots my leg, then they all run off.

I limp out of the alley. I walk a short ways, then a car pulls up to me and a man not too much older than me steps out. "I could help you with that." He says, gesturing to my wound. "I um..you sure?" I ask cautiously. "Of course." I hesitantly agree, knowing he's probably not going to leave me alone until I do.

He takes me to his house where he tends to my wound, and in the process finds my cuts and bruises from school. "What are these from?" He asks me. "School." I reply.

"Why would they do this to you? Such a shame, I'm sure you'd look twice as beautiful without the bruises. I'll have to see to it that this ends immediately. " he says bandaging my injuries.

Once I was fully bandaged, he drove me home. I didn't bother asking how he knew where I lived, as I already knew I either wouldn't get an answer or it'd be a creepy stalker kind of answer. Then I remembered I hadn't asked for his name. "What's your name?" I asked. He looked at me before replying, "I'm Dr.Smiley, and you are?" "I'm (Y/n), thank you for helping me." I say, smiling up at him.

I go inside, eat, get ready for a nap, take a nap, wake up from nap, and watch tv until I go to bed. Eating occasionally of course.

         ------------time skip-----------

It's been about a month since the meeting of Dr.Smiley. The day after I met him, my bullies were reported missing. They were found dead a few days later.

Me and Dr.Smiley have been meeting when he isn't too busy. Sometimes he'll come over and other times we'd meet at a restaurant nearby.

Today he decided to come over. I had just gotten home from school about an hour ago, I was making myself some food after a shower.

Before I sat down to eat there was a knock at my door. I went and opened it to see Smiley standing there. "Hi." I said, gesturing for him to come inside.

"Hello, I'm not interrupting anything am I?" He asks seeing my food. "No, I was just about to sit down to eat. Want some?" I say, already getting him a plate. "I suppose your going to give me some anyway, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try some." He says sitting across the table from where my food was. I set his food in front of him and go sit to eat mine.

When we finished we went to find something to watch on Netflix. We sit on my couch, next to each other of course, I can't afford a bigger couch.

While we're watching Netflix he pulls me closer and wraps his arm around my waist. "Aww, you finally feeling lonely? Or are you scared~?" I tease. "Oh shut up.". "Make me." I challenge.

He pauses the show and turns to face me. I face him "hmm~?" I look at him curiously. Then he quickly leans in and captures my lips with his. He wraps his arms aroused my waist as I wrap mine around his neck. "There, better?" He asks as we break apart for air. "I didn't say anything." I say defensively.

I yawn. He carries me up to my bed. "No, don't go." I say, pulling him down as he went to leave. He doesn't say anything while he crawls under the covers. I then move closer to him.

"Are you scared? Or just cold?" He teases. "Oh shut up, I just wanna cuddle~ pleaase~?" I look up at him with puppy eyes. "Ugh, fine, but DON'T use those eyes on me....to much." He says the last part quietly. "I won't~." I then kiss him before falling asleep.

"Night, princess."

•••••••●●●●●●●•••••••●●

Okay, so is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed when called 'princess'? I absolutely hate it. Anywho, hope ya didn't hate the chapter too much, I kinda dunno who to do next tho.

See ya!