Jeff the Killer

Here we go again! Enjoy Jeff the ass- I mean jerk.

(Y/n) means your name
(Y/h) means your height
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" My pillow is taken from under my head. Before I can respond, I'm whacked with my own pillow.

"HELEN I KNOW YOU DID NOT JUST HIT ME WITH MY PILLOW." I yell as I sit up. He looks back at Puppeteer, whom is standing in the doorway. "Uh-oh.." Puppeteer shakes his head. "You best run, boy." Pup says, dodging Helen as he runs past him.

"Why did y'all wake me up?" I ask Puppeteer. "Slenderman's having a meeting at his place. You're coming with us." He stated. "Why do I have to come?" I ask as I grab some clothes. "I don't know, something about slender wants to meet you. Now, get dressed and I'll go find painter."

"Aight." I say as he shuts the door and walks off. I go into my bathroom and start a shower. Cuz if I'm goin' to a meeting, I'm going to be clean.

I wash up n stuff, then I get out, dry my hair, get dressed, and make my hair look semi-decent. "Oi, you done yet?" I hear Pup say as he knocks on my bathroom door. "Yup."

I walk out and he leads me to the living room where Bloody Painter is waiting. "Look at you gettin' all dolled up." I roll my eyes. "I just took a shower, I'm wearing what I always do."

   -_-_-_-_-_Time Skip-_-_-_-_-_-

As we arrive at the mansion, I see a whole lot of people. "And you said this was gonna be a PEACEFUL meeting." I glared at Helen. "I didn't know he invited EVERYONE!" He looked almost as pissed as I did. "Relax you two, let's just head inside and get this over with." Puppeteer says, leading us towards the front doors.

I follow him, avoiding every one of these weird human-things. We get inside and avoid the beings in there, we go upstairs and into slenderps office. Or I'm guessing that's what this mess is supposed to be.

"SLENDER!" Bloody Painter shouts, before I whack him upside the head. "My EARS you asshole." I rub my ears. "Sorry (Y/n)." He apologizes.

I look back over at the desk and nearly jump out of my skin. "Holy mother of Zalgo you're tall!" I say as I catch my breath. "Who is this?" Slender asks Puppeteer, as he motions towards me.

"This is (Y/n), they've been staying with me and Bloody Painter for a few years." Pup says. I ignore the rest of the conversation as I look around the room. "(Y/N)!" Painter yells as he snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"What? Sorry.." I say as Bloody Painter shakes his head. "(Y/n)." I hear slender say. "Yea?" I ask as I look at him. I'd say he was looking at me but seeing as he has NO FACE it's kinda hard to tell!

"How would you like to stay here for a little while?" I stiffen. "Stay..here?..like..with all of those.. people?.." I ask. Bloody Painter hugs me. "Calm down
(Y/n). We don't need you having a panic attack." I start matching his breathing, and I calm down.

"I don't know anyone here.." I say as I hug Painter. "I will introduce you to a few of the people here, Jeff will give you a tour and introduce you to everyone else." He told me. Helen didn't seem to find of this Jeff guy.

"Jeff?! You're gonna have JEFF give her a tour?!" Bloody Painter yelled, covering my ears as he did. Puppeteer took me from Helen and we left the room. There were now a few people in the hallway.

There were some..strange faces, to put it nicely. A blonde elf boy, a girl with a carved smile -who kinda reminds me of Alice Angel-, and a few others. Puppeteer spotted a guy and we walked over to him.

"Jeff." Pup says, getting his attention. "What do you want?" He sounds pissed. This isn't going to go well if he keeps that attitude.

"Drop the attitude. Slender want you to give (Y/n) a tour of the mansion and introduce here to some of the other pastas." Pup says. "Who the hell is (Y/n)?" I roll my eyes. "I'm right here." He looks at me.

"Didn't see ya there." He and the elf boy next to him snicker. "Right." I turn to Pup. "Do I really have to be given a tour by this jerk?" He looks (down/up) at me. "Unfortunately." Was his response.

"Hey, c'mon. Let's hurry up and get this over with." He says as he grabs my arm and drags me behind him.

--Time skip to a few months later--

It's been 3 weeks since I've been forced to stay in the Creepypasta Mansion. And to put it simply, I. Want. To. Go. Home.

The people here are driving me insane! And I thought I couldn't get more insane...

Anywho, I'm currently sitting in the kitchen eating a piece of cheesecake that I may or may not have stolen from Masky. He's not gonna like me once he figures out but hey, why should I care?

I didn't notice Jeff walk in until he sat across from me at the table. I didn't say anything, and apparently that pissed him off.

"Oi, talk to me. I know you saw me." He says as he slams his fist on the table. "Yea, I saw you. I just didn't think you wanted to talk to me. You've been avoiding me since you gave me the tour."

He obviously hadn't expected that. "Tsk. So?" He crossed his arms and stared at the wall behind me. I roll my eyes and ignore him.

"Hey. I said don't ignore me!" He leans across the table and I have to lean back to keep him from accidentally kissing me. Wait.. would it have been an accident? I dunno.

I finish my cheesecake and then leave the kitchen. I'm about to exit the mansion when Jeff comes up behind me and stops me. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks, wrapping his arms around me.

"Well, I was going to go for a walk. However, I don't see how that's any of your business." I state as I try to get out of his grip.

He doesn't let go. Instead he turns me around to face him. "It's my business because I made it my business." Before I could argue he kisses me.

He slowly pulls away, and I turn my head away. "What was that for?" I ask, covering my probably blood-red face.

"To keep you from continuing the argument." He smirks.

"Yea, yea. Can I go for my walk now?" I ask, looking at him. "Only if I come with you." He says.

"Fine. Jerk."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm so sorry I took so long for this one! I really just didn't know what to do for this, so I hope it wasn't too bad.

Srsly tho, I had like no inspiration for so long. I eventually just got bored and remembered I was like halfway done with this and decided to finish it. So there ya go!

Till next time,

                            Bai!