Candypop x Female apprentice reader

Hi? How are you today?

Here's another request. 

Hope you enjoy.
____--____----___-___

      Hi, my name is Sugar Pop. Well that's my creepypasta name anyway. I'm a creepypasta-in-training. If you couldn't tell by my name, I'm working with Candy Pop.

      Slender says the only reason he chose Candy to train me is because he works with the weapon that slender thinks I'm best with. Though Candy is annoying sometimes, it's been fun training with him. I've made a lot of progress.

      Currently it is 4 a.m. and I'm supposed to be asleep. I'm not asleep however. I woke up not too long ago, but why I woke up I have no idea. Something just feels wrong.

     I get out of bed and walk downstairs. I head towards the kitchen, but slow my footsteps once I hear someone else in there. Once I make it there I see E.J. putting kidneys in the fridge.

      It almost forgot he was a cannibal. Well technically he's not really human anymore, but we don't bring that up often. It seems to be one of the few things that bothers him.

      I grab a bottle of water and head right back to my room. Jack doesn't take much notice of my presence. On my way back to my room someone else exists their room. It's Candy Pop.

      He seems disappointed when he sees me. This'll end with me getting lectured by him tomorrow. I'm new so I'm not supposed to be out of my room at night unless I'm supervised.

     It's so stupid, but I don't usually follow the rules anyway. I'm also almost done with my apprenticeship so that rule won't apply to me anymore. Candy sure is eager to be done with babysitting me.

      I'm back in bed before I realize I'm in my room. I sit there and drink my water. Once I'm no longer thirsty I set the bottle on my nightstand and lay back down.

      I let sleep consume me once again. I sleep lightly, unable to fully sucomb to unconsciousness. But it's refreshing none the less.

      I wake up energetic. I immediately head to the bathroom for a shower. After my shower I go eat breakfast. A handful of people are already up.

     Once I decided that either I've eaten enough or there's too many people here, I go start training. Candy says I'm still too weak to be his apprentice, but some of the others disagree. I train as hard as I can anyway.

      It isn't long before Candy Pop joins me. He critiques me for a while before shutting up and just observing me. I can feel his stare as I practice. Throwing, swinging, pouncing, cutting, etc. He watches it all.

     By the time dinner is called in exhausted. And so hungry I'd eat the kidneys EJ put in the fridge last night. But Slender made dinner tonight, so there was no need for that.

       We all ate good that night. Somebody brought the booze out and several people jumped on the opportunity to drink. It got a little out of hand. I left early on, retreating to my room to keep me out of trouble.

      I'm about to fall asleep when I hear someone enter my room. I can tell by the smell that they're intoxicated. And by the maniacal laughter I can only assume it's Jeff. I feel someone lay on top of me and I'm immediately in panic mode.

     I hear laughter from the doorway. Sounds like Ben. But there are more people. I can feel it.

     Then people are yelling. Thuds that sound like people hitting the floor. And then Jeff is gone. I open my eyes and there is Candy Pop, holding Jeff away from me. The crowd from before is dissipating. Jeff convinces Candy to let him go and he darts out of the room.

      Candy looks me over and asks if I'm okay. I assure him I'm just a little off put. He decides to stay with me for the night. I insist he doesn't need to, but he's stubborn and won't change his mind. Without another word he slips into my bed and makes himself comfortable.

     I take a few minutes to really process what happened. And then I realize that my mentor is practically cradling me in his arms. I try my best to seem calm, though I don't think it would fool him. I do eventually manage to fall asleep.

     Warmth is all I feel when I wake up. I feel as though I just had the best sleep of my life, and I don't want to get up, or even open my eyes. I feel something stir behind me, and as it turns it turns me with it.

     I soon realize that it isn't an it at all, it's Candy Pop. He's still here, and still at least half asleep. He's also still holding me, but unlike when I fell asleep, it isn't hesitant or awkward. He's holding me to his body, preventing me from escaping or getting taken.

    I enjoy it. I love the warmth. The comfortable and safe feeling he gives me. I feel him turn me to face him, and that's when we make eye contact. We hold it, and then without warning he shrinks the space. Not kissing, but any closer and we would be.

     He pulls me in and commits to the kiss, and I know that we aren't doing anything else today. We stay in bed, wrapped in blankets and each others limbs. It's warm, and comfortable.

I could stay here for eternity.

-----------------

    Hey I'm back. Kinda. I think this was my last request. I'll check and make sure, but feel free to ask for more.

    I truly apologize for the wait. I don't know what took me so long, but once I got started I couldn't stop. But it's here now.

Let me know if you like the chapters as is, or if you would like me to start adding more dialog.

  Anyway, see you next time! Baii!