Ben Drowned

Okay, just sayin', there's a swear word or two...heh..

••••••••••••••••••••

I'm walking home from work. That's what I'm doing. And I'm not just walking home to go to bed. Nope! I've got something to do!

What is it, you might be asking. Well my naive friendo, I'm playing a game. A game I got from a co-worker. Cuz they say it's 'cursed'.

Imma figure this out tho. This'll be fun. 

So, I get home and the first thing I do is change into comfort clothes. And then I go get foods. Then I go back to my room and set the game up!

As I load the game, I can't help but notice the weird.. glitching that it does occasionally. If you just barely glance at it you wouldn't notice it, but if you pay attention you can see it.

I get it to load and I notice there's already a file. Just one file. It's named Ben. So, me being curious and just plain bored, I load it.

So, I play for a little, and it seems to be okay..until I reach a certain point. It starts glitching more..and the scenes become more.. violent and bloody..

I keep going and suddenly the game freezes. Suddenly it goes blank...

It glitches for a little while...and then something...or by the looks of it someone..starts to come out of my TV.

So by this point I'm sitting there, a few feet away from the TV, just staring. That's right. I am sitting criss-cross in front of this tv, while something is climbing out of it.

As I come back into reality, I do the first thing I think of. I grab the closest thing that could possibly work as a weapon- which so happened to be a rock that was sitting next to my nightstand- and threw it.

It hit the stranger in the face right as he was coming out of the electronic portal. "Ow! What the hell!" I hear the stranger yell, before completely falling out of the TV.

I back away a little to prevent him falling on me (but not for me- sorry, I had to). He slowly gets up and looks around. He eventually sees me and freezes.

"You threw a rock at me!" He says, rubbing his forehead. "You came out of my TV!" I grab another rock. "Okay, okay, please don't throw that at me, you throw hard..it hurts." He complains.

I put the rock down, but keep it next to me. He sits in front of me and explains why he's here. I stare at him.

"So, you came out of my TV to kill me, but I threw a rock at you so you decided not to...?" I try to make sense of what he just said. "Yeah..pretty much." He confirms.

"Okay..imma play more video games." I sit in front of the TV again. "Can I play?!" He asks, sitting next to me. "Eh..yea I guess." I say as I look for a game to play.

We play several different games and we eventually made it a competition. He eventually had to leave though..

             --------time skip--------

So, it's been about a year now..and Ben has been coming over atleast once every two days, sometimes it's every day. It really just depends on how much work slendy gives him.

And yes, he told me about slender and the others. That boy can't keep his mouth shut.

Anywho, he's supposed to be here any moment now. If he's late again I'm kicking his ass.

Speak of the devil, and no not Zalgo. Ben comes out of my TV in the living room. I didn't see him due to the fact that I am in the kitchen.

He walks into the kitchen to see me making food. Because I haven't eaten yet. So, I finish making the food and we ( because for some reason I let him have some) ate.

Afterwards, we go to the living room and start a movie. We watch the Lion King cuz I'm in the mood to bawl my eyes out. And because I love the lion king. ( If you don't I'm sorry, but I absolutely love the lion king)

About halfway through the movie though, I get tired. I hadn't slept the night before, so I was a little sleepy. I lean on Ben's shoulder and start falling asleep.

He lays down and lays me between him and the back of the couch, making sure I'm comfortable. I fall asleep not too long after that.

____Time Skip brought to you by Ben not being a pervert for once____

I woke up and I was warm. I slightly open my eyes and I'm met with the sight of Ben holding me while we lay on the couch. I close my eyes and just lay there.

A few minutes later Ben wakes up. I look up at him and poke him. He looks down at me and smiles. "What was that for?" He asks. "I dunno." I respond.

I look back down and close my eyes. This didn't last long because right afterwards Ben gently lifted my head. I open my eyes and look at him, confused.

Instead of responding though, Ben leans down and presses his lips to mine. I kiss back.

He pulls away slowly and we both just lay there. "I.. wow.." was all he said. I laugh a little before pulling him down for another kiss.

Thankfully, Ben didn't have any work to do today. So we just spent the rest of the day cuddling and occasionally a kiss or two.

Best lazy day ever.

•••••••••••

Tada

And there's Ben. I know it might be a little..bad..or a little more than a little.

Anywho, lemme know who to do next.

Until next time,

     Buh Bai!