L. Jack x Candypop x Jason x fem. clown reader

So.. it's been a while. This is another request I saw, so here ya go.

_-____---___----_

 I don't know why this is here. I also have no idea how I got this lost. I was just on my way to some job gig I'd been hired for, and I must've taken a few wrong turns.

 This looks like it used to be a circus, or something of the sort. It's colorful and light vibe seems to have been drained, replaced with an eerie one. I want to leave, but something draws me in.

    I wander around for a short while, before deciding that I need the money too much to miss my gig purely because of my curiosity. I retrace my steps, eventually finding my way out. I use my phones map to find my way, like I should've done in the first place.

•●•●•●•●

      It's been a couple of weeks since I got lost that day. I haven't been back, but I feel like something follows me now. I find random candies and dolls around my apartment. Sometimes I hear a Jack-in-the-box playing, but I can never find the source.

      I woke up startled, jolting up in my bed. As I take in my surroundings I hear my window close beside me. I jump, turning to check the noise, but see nothing. It's too late for me to go back to sleep, so I decide to get up and shower instead.

°○●•●○°

      I come out of the bathroom, throwing my dirty laundry in the basket. I turn to my window, remembering the events from before, and I notice something on my windowsill. I walk over, picking up the cube-shaped object.

      A Jack-in-the-box. Colorless, purely black and white. The box looks ancient, worn.

      I set it on my nightstand, next to the jar of mysterious candies and my favorite of the dolls. I then head to my kitchen to make something for breakfast. After I eat, I head out to work.

□○■●■○□

     The items. They mean something. There's these men, they show up to my gigs, but they lurk away from the crowds, away from people. They dress oddly, more similar to myself than the guests, but they aren't there to entertain like I am.

     Why are they here, they clearly aren't guests, but they aren't there to entertain either. And I see them at home, seen them hide when I get home, heard them exit through my window at night. They scare me now, I've moved the objects into the spare bedroom. But they don't always stay there, I think the guys move them.

     Sometimes they watch me. Some of the dolls talk, I think they control them. I've tried locking my windows and doors several times, but they always get in, sometimes they break in. I want to know why this is happening, why they won't leave me be.

     I'm on my way back, to the abandoned circus. It's a bad idea, I know it is, but I need answers. I enter the same way, walk the same paths. This time I won't leave, not until I get answers. I head towards the main tent, since that's where I feel the strongest pull towards.

     I reach the entrance, but stop before entering. I'm scared, I don't know what to expect. I take a deep breath before entering, stepping inside slowly and cautiously. It looks way larger inside, but it's just as monochrome as outside.

     It's surprisingly well-kept. Like someone still comes here. I walk around, looking for clues to whether or not the men have a connection to this place. I head to the backstage area, where I find some answers.  It looks like a workshop and a living space. There's loads of candy, circus equipment, tools, dolls, and in one corner there are weapons.

    Weapons? Why would there be weapons? The more I look around the more I wish I hadn't. Some of the dolls seem to watch me, even the ones without eyes. I decide it's best for me to leave, so I begin heading out.

     I don't make out of the tent. I'm grabbed from behind, and carried back to the room. I see nothing but the floor, and the black and white outfit of the man carrying me. I close my eyes and tense up, fearing for my safety.

      I feel myself being set down, but I don't relax nor open my eyes. I hear footsteps walk away from me, and voices talking some distance away. I can't make out what they're saying, and I don't want to.

     I sit there for another few minutes, before hearing footsteps walk up to me. What feel like claws pick me up, and I'm set on a softer surface before I'm asked to open my eyes. I do so, hoping to reduce my chances of dying today.

     There they are, all three of them, standing in front of me. I take in their features, having never seen them this close. I sit still, still terrified of what they'll do. They pull up chairs, sitting in front of me and effectively removing any chance I might have had of running away.

     They introduce themselves, and tell me who left what around my apartment. They don't get visitors here, not ones they keep alive at least. I was the first they'd seen in a while, and the first they'd ever seen walk in dressed as a clown. They've been watching me since.

     I don't need to talk about me, they know me better than I do. They gave me two options, and two options only. I can basically be their pet or die. I don't want to die. But I don't really want to have my life taken from me just so I can survive as some psychopaths' pet either. 

    I choose to live. If nothing else I can just end it all later on if I get too miserable. They said I can keep living as I was, since they know where I live and I don't ever really go far from town. They seem to be everywhere I go, so they obviously already have means of finding me.

     They let me go, not wanting to risk being seen in public but also not wanting me to walk home alone at night. Though I'm sure they know those who roam at night, at least most of them. And they can haunt any common man who wishes ill to their new pet. That's a perk I suppose, the fact that the only people I really have to worry about hurting me are those 3.

      -_-_---____--_

Hey, y'all. I'm so sorry for the wait. This isn't really much, but I might make another part for it. I just kinda wanted to get something out so I sat down and wrote a little. 

It's so strange, I thought I'd do a decent amount of writing over the summer, but school starts again in a couple weeks and I really haven't done much. 

See y'all next time.