Puppeteer

It was dark, it was raining, and I'm desperate for cover. Luck seemed to be on my side as I saw an old abandoned building. If I were in my right mind, I probably wouldn't have stayed here, but I'm cold, desperate, and soaked. And tired ofcourse but, who isn't.

When I got there, the door was locked. 'Well, guess I'm using a window~' I thought to myself. I first searched for an open one, so I didn't unnecessarily break one. Whoever was here obviously isn't very smart, because I found several open windows.

I climbed in and looked around. I was right about someone being here. There's several rooms that've been cleaned and filled with supplies. I found some food and took a small snack. I'm hungry, but I don't wanna take too much without asking.

As soon as I found a usable bed that didn't look like it had recently been used I crawled in and fell asleep.

--time skip--

I was woken up by the feeling of being watched. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.
When I opened them I was met with a pair of yellow ones. "Gah!" I back up to the wall. "Who are you, why are you here?" The boy in front of me asks. "I'm (Y/n), and I'm here because it was raining and I have nowhere else to go." I answered.

"Who are you?" I ask him. "My name is Puppeteer. If you wish to stay here you can, but don't question where I go." He says, getting up. "Ok, where's the bathroom?" I get up as well. "Down the hall, 4th door to the right."
He tells me.

--time skip--

I've been here for two months now. Pup comes and goes as he pleases, so I barely see him. Not that it makes a difference though, because when he's here he ignores me so when I do see him, we don't talk.

I was playing some video games that I found. Currently I was winning in CoD, so i wasn't really paying any attention to Pup when he came in.

"What are you doing?" He asked me. The game ended. "Playing Call of Duty, why?" I looked at him. He sat next to me. "Cause you've been switching between silent and screaming for the past hour." He looks at the screen. "Sorry?" I say starting another game.

"It's fine, do you want anything from the store? We're kinda low on food."
I think about it, " can I have some icecream please?" You look up at him.
He sighs, "sure, I'll be back in 20 minutes" he says as he gets up to leave. "Byyye." I watch as he leaves, then turn back to the screen to wait for a game.

He got back as my game finished. "I got several kinds cause I didn't know what kind you wanted, but I got icecream." He says, placing several bags full of icecream in front of me.

"Thanks Pup." I say, grabbing the closest one. "Pup?" He questions. "Yeah, sorry for the nickname, it just..happened? Aha!" I grab a clean spoon from the drawer. "It's fine, did you sort everything? It looks a lot cleaner than it used to." He says looking around.

"Yeah, sometimes I clean when I'm bored. You gonna eat some? I ask, grabbing an extra spoon for him. "I guess? It's been awhile since I've had icecream." He sits next to me, grabbing the spoon and some icecream.

We sit there and eat our icecream, getting to know each other, and making fun of each other. When we finish our icecream, I throw our trash away and clean the spoons.

"You um.." he starts but cuts himself off. "Yeah?" He gently grabs my chin and tilts my head up to look at him in his eyes. He doesn't say anything. Neither do I. He starts to lean in, but stops. I close the rest of the gap.

The kiss is short, and sweet. We both pull away for air. "I um..oh fuck it." He says before kissing me again.

We pull away and I yawn. I hug him and fall asleep on his chest.

That was the best day of my life, it just barely beats the day we met.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Tada~ another chapter done!
(Sorry it's so short)

   So, who's next lemme know! Byyee!