Ticci Toby

Weee!

Btw
(F/a) = favorite anime

K, enjoy!
○○○○○○○○○°°°°°°○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I was sitting on a bench in front of my school, just sitting there as I didn't have anything to eat. That was until my bully and her friends came over here. "Well if it isn't the p-poor st-stuttering orphan." Her and her gang laugh.

I ignore them and stare at the trees surrounding the school. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" She says before slapping me. I just look back at the trees.

Just in time, the bell rang signaling the end of the day. Unfortunately, before I could get away, the trio managed to grab me. They beat me up before running off to avoid getting caught.

I slowly stood up, as I couldn't go very fast or I would collapse. The pain was dull, barely there. I limped of of school grounds, carrying my bag with me. I didn't go home. Instead I went to the park and sat on a bench. I put my headphones in and just listened to music for a few hours. Before I knew it it was dark.

I sat there for a little while longer before getting up to walk home. As I stretched, I heard something behind me. I turn around to see a guy around my age standing behind the bench.

"Umm..h-hi?" He jerks his head my direction. "W-why are y-you ou-out this l-late?" He say while walking around the bench. "I-I was ju-just sitting h-here. I lo-lost tra-ack of time."
I say honestly.

He grabs my hand and looks around. "We best g-get you h-home." He says as he leads me away from the park. He walks my home, and we make small talk on the way there.

             ------------time skip----------

It's been almost 4 months since I met Toby. He told me about what he does and he told me about his past. He comes over when he can. He said he was coming over today so I'm just waiting for him on the couch.

It's about 11 o'clock and he should be here any momen- there he is. He climbed through the window and walked toward the couch. "DON'T you DARE sit on my couch with those bloody clothes!" I yell, catching him off guard making him jump.

"W-what e-else am I t-to wear?" He looks confused. I go upstairs and grab a pair of pjs for him. I go back downstairs and throw them at him, "there, go change.". He runs to the bathroom.

I decide to get him a snack to eat, so I head towards the kitchen. I grab some food and take it to the living room. He soon comes back carrying the bloodied clothes and wearing the pjs. "Where d-do I put t-these?" He holds the blood soaked clothes up. "P-put 'em in t-the was-sher would you please?" I sit on the couch. He joins me after putting the clothes in the washer.

We decide to watch anime. Don't ask why, or whose idea it was, just don't. We ended up watching (F/a). We were about 6 episodes in when I realized he was cuddling me. "U-umm..T-Toby?" I check to see if he's still awake. "I can s-stop if you d-don't like it." He say when he realizes what he's doing.

"No...d-don't go.." I blush and hold on before he can get up. He blushes but lays back down and holds me. We cuddle and finish another episode. By that time Toby had been staring at me for about  10 minutes.

"Y-you okay?" I ask. He doesn't respond, instead he gently grabs my face with his hands. "Y-you know..m-most guys would give a-anything for one of t-those p-perfect anime girls, but why s-should I w-waste my time dreaming for one of them, when I c-can have y-you?" He says caressing my cheeks. I blush harder.

"W-why? I-I'm anything but p-perfect?" I ask. "M-maybe you don't see it, but t-to me, nobody could be more perfect. Us k-killers are expected to b-be heartless, but we're still human- well m-most of us- but we still have human emotions." I look at him. "T-Toby, what a-are you t-trying to say?" I ask. I think I know, but I want to hear him say it.

"I..umm.." he blushes harder. "W-what I'm trying to s-say is...I love you. Okay? I-it's fine if you d-don't feel the same. I'm a psychopathic m-murderer. I-" I cut him off by placing a finger on his lips. "Have I ever t-told you you t-talk too much?" We both laugh.

"M-maybe once or twice." He admits. "Love you, Toby." I say, catching him off guard. "R-really?" He sits up "Why would I lie about that?" I say as I sit up.

Without warning, Toby crashed his lips on mine. After registering what was happening, I kissed back. We pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. "S-so..how long h-have you..umm.." I start. "A-almost 3 months. I fell for y-you pretty fast." He admits.

"Change of subject. More anime?" I ask. "More anime." He smirks.

We spent the rest of the morning ( it's like 2 a.m.) cuddling and watching anime. A few kisses here and there.

I don't regret falling for this 'psychopathic murderer', not one bit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tada~
Another chapter. It's a miracle.
Hope you enjoyed. If you have requests just lemme know.

Bye~