006 | you're on really bad acid

"RAVEN!" CHARLES CALLED OUT AS they walked into the room

They stopped her just as she was about to shoot Trask in the head. Raven gasped as the man lying on the floor tasers her, knocking her to the floor on pain as she shook.

Erik used his powers to pull the metal tasers off of Raven and onto the man as Charles rushed to Ravens side.

"We've come for you, Erik and I, together," Charles said as he stroked Ravens hair softly, trying to comfort her.

"I-I never thought I'd see you again," Raven stated weakly.

"I made you a promise to protect you," he said, stroking her hair.

All of a sudden Logan fell against the back wall.

Erik summoned the gun and Kit didn't know whether to check on Logan or try to stop Erik from shooting Charles. He pointed the gun at Charles who stood between Raven and Erik.

"Forgive me, Mystique. As long as you are out there, we'll never be safe," Erik said as he shot at Raven just as she tried to run away, leaping out of the window.

"Logan, Logan, hey" Kit said out as she knelt by his side. He panted, sweat dripping into his eyes.

She looked back to see Charles and Erik fighting but she knew something was wrong with Logan.

"It's okay Logan, it's gonna be okay" she asked and his claws came out, scratching Kits arm as she tried to reach out to him.

He was off in his own world, his eyes vacant like he was having an outer body experience.

"Its going to be okay," she said as she looked at her arm, blood seeing through a cut in her jacket.

Erik floated out of the window and Hank - in his beast mode - chased after him.

Logan let out shaky breaths as he retracted his claws, a relieved sigh escaping Kit as she ignored the cut in her hand, a rush of adrenaline keeping her going.

"Where am I?" Logan asked and Kit furrowed her brow in confusion, getting up.

"How the hell did I get here?" He questioned, terrified. Kit placed a hand on his shoulder and he pushed it off in confusion, sweat on his forhead.

"What, you came to us," Charles said as he looked at Logan who was staggering in an almost drunk like state across the room.

"Your arm!" Charles exclaimed, reaching for it but Kit retracted, holding it close to her.

"Not now," she said, shaking her head as she ignored the blood dripping from the three scratch marks.

"You're logan, that's Kit McCoy, I'm Charles Xavier, you spent the last few days with us," he explained as he looked around the room confused.