013 | is that gonna happen to all of us?

KIT SAT UP GROGGILY, HER HEAD pounding as she looked around to see where she was

KIT SAT UP GROGGILY, HER HEAD pounding as she looked around to see where she was. She was in some kind of green room, lying on a metal grate.

Peter jumped up with a yell and Kits head snapped up to look at him, worried about what was wrong with him.

"Whats wrong with you?" Hank asked and Peter looked at him confused.

"Is that going to happen to all of us?" Peter asked as he examined his hands. Kit chuckled, standing up and putting a hand on his shoulder, realising he thought he'd turn into the beast aswell.

"He just left his meds back in the house," Kit explained and he nodded, smiling at her slightly.

Kit walked up to the wall, reaching a hand out as she felt a similar power surge to hers.

But as soon as she touched it, she collapsed on the floor, her entire body shaking as she went into shock.

Peter, Hank and the others rushed to her side, Peter propping her head up in his lap as she stopped shaking, her entire body going deathly still.

"Is she okay?" Peter asked, a terrified tone in his voice as he gently brushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"Mm, I've been better," she said, sitting up as she audibly groaned.

Peter sighed, pulling her into a hug, kissing her forehead as he brushed a piece of hair away.

"Hey, hey, you're okay, you're okay," he whispered into her hair, probably more worked up then she was.

"Yeah," she said, letting him help her up, him still holding her against his chest.

"It made me think. Maybe ill look into getting a house," he said and she smiled.

"Really, it took me getting electrocuted for you to realise that?" She asked teasingly.

He laughed

"Hey!" Raven yelled as she saw Stryker standing on a platform "Hey!"

"Hello Mystique, I wouldn't get too close to the wall if I were you. It may create some discomfort," he explained, his voice monotone over the coms.

"I'm Moira MacTaggert, I'm a senior officer at the CIA," she said in her very know-it-all voice and Kit inwardly groaned, already frustrated at her elitism.

"I know who you are Agent MacTaggert. A physic event just destroyed every nuke from here to Moscow. That event emanated from exactly where we found you, at the home of the worlds most powerful psychic," he explained.

Peter wrapped an arm around his girlfriend waist, scared and pulling her tighter towards him to make sure she was safe.

"So are you going to tell me where Charles Xavier?" He asked and Kit rolled her eyes.