011 | back again alex summers?

"ALEX!" KIT EXCLAIMED AS SHE turned a corner, seeing the long haired boy holding onto some kid with bandages over his eyes

He looked at her confused before smiling, recognising those bright blue eyes.

"Catherine?" He questioned and she laughed, rushing over and hugging him gently, trying not to disrupt the boy.

"He just have a run in with Jean?" She asked as she saw Jean walk off. Alex nodded his head and they smiled at each other, catching up slightly.

"Alex Summers?" Someone said and they both turned around to see Hank walking down the stairs.

"Hank McCoy!" He exclaimed and the two did the weird bro handshake pat on the back thing.

"This is my brother Scott," Alex explained as he pat his brother on the shoulder.

"Hey Scott, I'm Hank McCoy. I'm one of the teachers here and this is my sister Kit McCoy, another teacher." He explained.

"You're a teacher now? How old are you?" Alex asked.

"I'm 26, I teach History," she explained and Alex nodded his head.

He looked at the little girl he used to know, a smile on his face as he took in the dark brown hair that sat in a bun on top of her head and the smart looking jeans and t-shirt.

"Wheres the proffesor?" Alex asked and they brought them to the classroom where he was teaching.

He wheeled over to them, dismissing the class he was teaching.

"Who's the new hotty?" Jubilee asked as she walked past and Kit chuckled.

"An old friend. Now you shoo, I have a boyfriend," she said and the two girls chuckled before Jubilee walked off.

"This is my brother Scott," he introduced after they caught up briefly.

"Hello Scott, welcome to the School for the gifted," Charles said and he nodded, obviously not feeling great about his powers.

"Yeah, it doesn't exactly feel like a gift," He stated and Kit nodded her head.

"It always starts out like that, you'll get used to it eventually," she reassured and he nodded.

Charles led them around the area, Kit following them as they looked out the lake.

"Why don't you take your bandages off?" Charles suggested.

Scott tensed up, obviously not too happy with the idea.

Alex lined him up to the target and Scott reluctantly opened his eyes.

A giant laser shot out of them and Kit turned away slightly, she didn't think her boyfriend would be too happy if her eyebrows were scorched off.

He cut a tree in half and a bunch of kids stepped back. Charles laughed before looking at Scott as he put his bandages back on.