Chosen One

Ayla sat with her friends as the choosing of the Triwizard champions would be selected. She sat between Mattheo and Blaise as the two couple sat on the other side. Draco and Pansy were being flirty and Enzo and Vi were being cuddly. Ayla felt nauseous.

"I love you." Pansy said to Draco who just smiled and grabbed her arm. Blaise snorted which made Ayla laugh. She buried her head in Blaise's arm to try stop her from laughing out loud.

"I love you too." He said back ignoring his cousin and best friend.

"I think I just threw up." Ayla said. Blaise and Mattheo laughed. Blaise leaned over to her ear.

"That'll be you and Mattheo soon enough." He whispered. Ayla punched his stomach.

"Shut up." She warned. Then everyone looked at her. "What the fuck are you looking at?"

"You are one feisty bitch." Enzo said. Vi nudged him.

"Can we get this over and done with? I'm tired." Ayla said resting her head on Mattheo's shoulder. The group exchanged glances between each other. Ayla frowned.

"Why do they look like that?" She whispered to the boy she used as a headrest. He laughed and shrugged.

"I wish I knew." He whispered back. She giggled in response.

"What'd you say?" Enzo asked.

"It's an inside joke, you wouldn't get it." He answered.

"Inside joke? You two have inside jokes now?" Draco questioned.

"What?" Ayla asked in confusion. Is she not allowed to have inside jokes?

"Why'd you lie on his shoulder?" Draco spat. Vi sighed at Draco's unapproved comment. The group hated how the only thing stopping Mattheo was Draco. And Sirius.

"Because if I laid on his, he'd push me off." She said referring to Blaise.

M: Lying bitch

D+B: MARLENE!!

"Facts." Blaise said.

"Welcome! To the moment you've all been waiting for." Dumbledore announced before Ayla or Draco could say another word to each other.

"Oh thank Merlin." Saved by Dumbledore.

"The champion selection!!" Dumbledore yelled then he dimmed the lights in the great hall. He walked towards the goblet. The once blue flame turned red and a piece of parchment flew out. "The Durmstrang champion..."

"Five galleons it's Krum." Ayla whispered.

"Bet." Blaise replied.

"Viktor Krum!!!" He announced. Blaise groaned and handed Ayla five galleons. Everyone cheered especially the Durmstrang boys.

"Thank you."

"I hate you." He muttered. Ayla smiled.

"You love me." The flame turned back to blue. And the same process. Red flame and parchment flies out.

"Beauxbatons champion..." Dumbledore yelled.

"Bet it's Fleur Delacour." Blaise said.

"Who the fuck is that?" Ayla asked.

"You'll see." He said eagerly.

"Fleur Delacour!!" The headmaster announced. People cheered and we move on. Ayla handed Blaise back his money. She rolled her eyes waiting for the Hogwarts champion to be announced. Then again, blue flamed turned red and parchment flew out.