😏

Author's note: This is my warning. That's it. Read if you want but I don't care. HEHEHE

"What are you doing here?" She asked. The boy's arms remained wrapped around her waist

"You, well about to." He whispered on her neck sending chills down her spine.

"No, I mean are you doing here?"

"You're the one that asked."

"I was joking."

"Were you though?"

"Yes, I was." He slowly began to kiss her neck. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling. He turned her body around to face him and she looked up at the boy. They looked at each other for a good while before Mattheo kissed her. They started making out and got more touchy. Her hands made their way into his hair. He got one of his fingers and slowly rubbed her clit. She moaned his name.

"Fuck." He muttered. He then inserted his finger and then another before pumping them fastly making the girl moan out in pleasure. He took his fingers out then began kissing the girl again. He grabbed onto her hips and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

(Author's note: Ugh...
y'all are gonna kill me)

"Ayla!" A voice said. "Ayla!!" Ayla opened her eyes and saw Pansy and Viola looking over her.

"You good?" Viola asked. Ayla got up and looked around the room and panted. "Did you have a nightmare or something?"

"Yeah, your breathe kept like getting heavy and shit. Thought you were gonna die."

"Yeah, a REALLY bad nightmare," Ayla said.

Author's note:

Sorry not sorry. Don't hate me.