Why are boys such jerks?

Ayla stormed to her room and slammed the door behind her. She flopped on her bed and grabbed her pillow. She put the pillow on her face and screamed as loud as she could. The pillow disappeared from her face and she saw Pansy and Viola.

"You good?" Pansy asked. Ayla sighed.

"Yeah. No. I don't fucking know!" Ayla exclaimed. The two girls sat down next to her as Ayla sat up and leaned on her bedframe. "Why are boys such jerks?"

"Don't worry about Mattheo, he's a self-centered prick!" Viola said. Ayla laughed.

"Yeah! He's not worth a bad bitch like you." Pansy included. Ayla smiled.

"Exactly, you're Ayla fucking Black! Your dad's a psycho, your mum's a goddamn legend in this school, you're literally THE Slytherin Queen!" Ayla smiled. Her friends really boosted her ego.

M: You know what, as she fucking should!

L: If this wasn't us to Brooke back in Hogwarts, I swear.

D: It seriously was.

"Not to mention every boy thinks your the hottest thing." Pansy included. Ayla rolled her eyes. Viola giggled.

"Even Mattheo." Ayla looked at Vi and slapped her arm.

"No!"

J: date harry. date harry. date harry

M: I say she just date Pansy or Viola at this point

L: BAHAHAHAHAHA STOP

D: Marlene

"She's always got Harry, Vi!" Ayla slapped her arm too. "OWWW!"

"Stop! I will never ever date Mattheo or Harry."

"What about Diggory?" Vi asked.

"Diggory!?" Pansy exclaimed.

"What about him?"

"He's always eyeing you in the great hall. Is there something we should know?"

"About Cedric Diggory? Not really."

"CEDRIC DIGGORY!?!" Pansy screamed. 

"Yes, Pans, Cedric Diggory is always staring at the queen here whenever he has the chance."

"Shut up, Vi! No, he doesn't."

"You wouldn't know, he's super discreet about it but of course, Miss Snape, here caught him a couple of times."

"YOU'RE JOKING!?!?!" Pansy exclaimed.

"Pansy, we get it. He's hot, okay!"

"Who's hot?!" They heard Draco ask. They sat up and looked at the group of boys at their door. Enzo checked out Vi. Draco and Mattheo glared at Ayla by her words. Blaise stood there awkwardly with Tom smiling at Ayla. "Oi! Ayla, who's hot?"