Scarhead

Viola, Blaise and Mattheo watched over Ayla as she slept in Mattheo's bed peacefully.

"So, what do we do about it?" Blaise asked.

"By the looks of them, they seemed healed. So, this must've been ages ago." Vi said as the looked at Ayla's fading scars. "The best we could do is make sure she doesn't do it again."

"I agree with Vi. Just make sure she doesn't knew we know." Mattheo added.

"True. So, we all agree with the game plan?" Blaise questioned. They all nodded.

"Good. Now, piss off. Let her sleep." Mattheo said making his friends leave the room. He laid back down next to her.

~

Ayla was with Hermione, Ginny and Viola at the great hall as they sat and talked.

"Ginny, I couldn't help but notice you and Neville last night." Vi said. "So adorable."

"You went with Neville to the ball?!" Ayla questioned. Ginny nodded. "Ginny Weasley, oh my god."

"Nothing like you and Mattheo dancing together!" Hermione said making Ayla smile.

"What about you and Viktor Krum?" Viola and Ayla asked in unison.

"How did Scarhead and Weasley number 3 react?" Ayla asked. They laughed at Ayla's new nicknames for Harry and Ron.

"Harry seemed fine with it but Ron...not speaking to him at the moment." Hermione said.

"Why? Was he jealous?" Vi asked.

"Of who? Hermione or Viktor?" Ayla asked. Ginny laughed. Hermione frowned. "How don't you understand this? I thought you were the brightest witch in our year."

"Understand what?!" Hermione exclaimed. Then a certain someone walked over and sat next to his girlfriend.

"Hello, love." Mattheo said putting his arm over shoulders planting a kiss on her cheek. Vi and Hermione looked at the two and smiled.

"Mattheo, does Ron have a crush on Hermione?"

"It's so obvious."

"Exactly!"

"He does not!" She exclaimed.

"Oh really, what did he say to you last night?" Ayla asked.

"He said to not be fraternising with the enemy and that Viktor was looking for more than friendship. Something like that." Hermione said. Ayla looked at Vi who gave her a knowing look back. They both knew Ron like Hermione.

"Said the one who wanted his autograph." Ayla scoffed.

"That's what I said!!" Hermione exclaimed. "But he's too much of a hypocrite."

"If he has such a problem with you going with Krum, why didn't he ask you himself?" Mattheo asked.

M: my boy's too intrigued by this

B: He's just chilling, getting all the gossip

J: I'd do the same

"Ron's a pussy." Ayla answered. Ginny cackled so loud that people around looked at her weirdly. Viola nudged Ayla. "What? It's true."

"I was his last resort." Hermione said.

"What an idiot." Mattheo said.

"Oh come on, Mattheo! He's not like you. He can't just go around threatening people not to ask Hermione to the ball because they wouldn't take him seriously." Vi argued.