Yule Ball

The day had finally arrived. The Yule Ball. Viola and Ayla were stressing out the whole day getting ready. Ayla was in front of the mirror styling her hair while Viola was painting her nails. Ayla decided to do a half up high ponytail and leaving the other half down. She left two strands flowing down past her face and curled them. She then put on her dress and tried not to mess her hair up. The dress fit surprisingly perfectly. It hugged at her waist and the neckline made her necklace pop. She put on her bracelets and her mother's ring on her middle finger.

D: she looks beautiful

M: my goddaughter is an angel

B: I may just cry

"Well, someone looks magnificent!!" Blaise praised as he entered the room. He was wearing a suit as he sat on his best friend's bed. "He's gonna love you."

"Thanks, Blaise." She said applying mascara to her lashes. Half an hour later, it was time for them to head downstairs. Ayla looked at Viola in her baby pink dress in awe.

"You look hot, my girl!!" She exclaimed. Viola smiled.

"You look better." She said as she hooked her arm with Blaise's. Ayla grabbed his other arm as they walked down together. They saw Pansy and Draco taking photos together with Daphne Greengrass as the photographer. Draco looked up and saw his cousin walking down the staircase and smiled.

"Draco, the camera's here!" Daphne called out to him. Pansy looked to where he was and her jaw dropped.  Daphne turned around and saw the trio and stared in awe.

"Ayla, you look gorgeous!!" She exclaimed. Mattheo and Enzo turned around to see what the commotion was about and they looked at their girls. Their jaws hit the floor. "Viola, pink is your colour."

"Oh please, Daph, you in green. Mwah. You look stunning." Viola said hugging the girl. Ayla walked towards her boyfriend who kept staring at her.

"See something you like?" She asked. He grabbed her waist and smirked.

"Yes, I like it very much." He said leaning down to kiss her. "You reckon we could stay here? Balls are very overrated."

"I didn't get all dolled up for nothing." Ayla replied. "And as much as I would love to get out of these heels, no."

"But you look too good." Mattheo whined.

"I know."

"I might have to give out a few black eyes tonight." He said. "Just warning you." She laughed.

"Wait!" A certain voice yelled. "When was this is a thing?!"

"Days ago, Pansy." Viola answered.

"And I'm founding out now?!" She screamed. Draco flinched at her outburst of emotion. "Dray, they really hid this from us!"

"Mattheo told me so I don't know what you're on about." Draco replied.

"You told him?" Ayla asked.

"Yes, I did." Mattheo answered.

"And, Lala, I don't care. Be happy. You're my cousin and that's all I want for you." He said. She smiled at him before rushing to him and hugging him.

"Thanks, Dray." She whispered. He smiled back.

"No problem, cuz." He said.

"No more problems! Now, photos!" Blaise yelled. Ayla had photos with Blaise and Vi as a trio. They posed with Blaise in the middle and Vi on his left and Ayla on his right. One with Draco as a family photo for his mother. And a whole group photo. They had Ayla and Blaise seated on the floor and everyone gathered around them. They looked over as someone entered the common room.