taken

Ayla was walking to her father's office bored and in need of someone to annoy. Mattheo was out with Enzo and Viola was with Hermione. Blaise was nowhere to be found and Theodore was hungover. She knocked on the door.

"Come in." She heard from inside. She walked in and closed the door behind her. "Oh hello cub."

"Hi. What are you up to?" She asked.

"Trying to solve who would've murdered Barty Crouch at Hogwarts." He answered.

"He's dead?" Sirius nodded. "How?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Her father answered.

"Need any help?" She asked.

"Not really, no." He answered in confusion. "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. I'm bored and feel like spending time with my dad." She said.

"Well, I guess you could do me a favour." He said.

"Ok. What is it?" She asked.

"Could you get me this book from the library? You just need to ask and they'll give it to you." He said. She nodded and walked out the door. She strolled to the library and grabbed the book her father wanted. As she walked down the empty hall, someone covered her mouth and knocked her out cold. Ayla dropped the book onto the floor as her body collapsed into the kidnapper's arms. 

~

Mattheo and Enzo came back from their walk and made their way up to their common room. They opened the door and saw their friends gathered with Sirius Black pacing.

"What is going on?" Enzo asked.

"Ayla's missing." Vi said. Mattheo frowned.

"What the fuck do you mean she's missing?" He asked.

"She's gone, Mattheo! Nowhere to be seen." Vi yelled.

"Vi, calm down." Blaise said.

"Our friend is missing, Blaise! Don't tell me to calm down!!" She screamed at him.

"Let's just be rational about this, okay. Where was she last?" Enzo asked.

"I sent her to the library. She didn't come back." Sirius said. 

"Okay. Some progress." Enzo said. "Let's go to the library and split up. She can't be too far." Mattheo was the first to storm out.

~

Ayla woke up to arguing between a familiar voice and someone she didn't recognise. She tried to move her arm but she was tied to a chair.

"I can't do this any longer!!" A man yelled.

"The last task is tomorrow. We can get this over and done with and we are out of here." Ayla knew that voice.

"Tom?" She questioned.

"Sleeping beauty's awake!" The other man exclaimed. Tom frowned when he saw her.

D: I fucking knew it! Yet you didn't believe me!!

M: Holy shit

"What is she doing here?" He asked.

"She's going with you." The other man said.

"Absolutely not!" Tom exclaimed.

"Well, it's too late now. You're going to have to take her."

"This is my brother's girlfriend. I'm not taking her."