~ 1 ~

784 words, edited ☑️

~~~~
Sixteen years has passed.

You have been home school all your life, due to your fathers over protectiveness. But today was a new day, where you go to a real school. It took a while to convince him, but you got it done.

Walking to school,  you thought about how you are going to meet the avengers later on that day. Walking through the doors, you see the all the teens talking, rushing standing sitting, just enjoying themselves or stressing, crowds in different areas in the hallway, chatting away. A boy soon catches your attention. He gets shoved into his locker then his books thrown at him. You rushed to him seeing the bullies about to  punch him.

You grab the bullies fist and flip him, standing in front of the boy you helped. "Woah, who are you?!" You don't say anything "oooh your new arent you?" No reply, just a little death glare. "ok, I'm Flash, and no one touches me, or they get sued, got it?" He was about to shove you, but you trip him. "What the fuck?!" He gets up and tries to punch you, but you dodge and push him over.

He realized he wasn't going to win anything against you, so him and his pals walk away, him whipping himself off and feeling embarrassed.

You look down at the boy and help him up. "Why did you do that? You could have gotten beaten or you could get sued" You smile at him "I'm prepared to sacrifice my life, I will gladly do it twice" he smiles "wow, your awesome, I'm Peter Parker by the way" you look at his hand, thinking this could be the start of a new friendship, we'll just in general a friend. Grabbing his hand you added "Y/n" he soon closes his locker and walks away you following him.

"So do you need help with finding your classes?" You shake your head "no, I came here earlier this week to find my classes so I can be ready" he thinks a little "so why are you following me, and why did you transfer here ? If you don't mind me asking, you don't have to tell me of course"

"well.. I was homeschooled and I finally got my dad to let me come to an actual school, i am held back a grade though since i need to learn a little bit more stuff"

The bell soon rings "hey wanna come over to me and my friends group during lunch?" You nod, "it's the one in the far corner, see you there" he soon walks to his next class, you walking to yours.

(Lunch time)

You look around seeing him waving towards you. You walk to their table, and sit down, "hey! I'm Ned, this is MJ and of course you know Peter, our little cinnamon roll" you chuckle to the tan boy with jet black hair.

You then look at the girl reading her book, "hi loser" she then smiles towards you. Knowing she didn't mean it, you reply "hello book worm" Ned and Peter look at you like you signed a death wish. But all she did was smile "finally someone who doesn't take my jokes seriously" the boys jaws dropped to the floor.

(Time skip to the end of the school day)

You and the other three were walking out of the school. As you walked out, you spot a  lamborghini pull up. everyone looking at it. "Wow that's a nice car" Ned says, everyone nods.

You then see Dr. Strange, your dad, get out of the vehicle. Your eyes widen "hey I' catch up with you guys later, I'll see ya tomorrow" you try to rush away but a portal appears in front of you bringing you to Stephen.

"...uhh, haha... hi dad" everyone's eyes widen, you see flashes eyes even widen. "Hello ready to meet the others, even though Fury kinda forced me to" you nod, "why are we going in this car?"

You then see Tony Stark come out of the car. "Hey kid" you freak out inside, "I insisted, since I also had to pick up a kid" he points to Peter and motions him over to you three. You could see Peter turn to a blushing mess.

You all soon get into the car driving to the tower. "Do you and Pete know each other?" You and Peter nod "that's good! You made a friend!" Strange says before Tony could say anything else. You blush. "Ok ok I get it"

"Oh yeah, I'm going to be teaching you the mystic arts, Y/n" you look up at him in excitement "really?!" He nods. This by far was the best day ever. You started actual school, made three new friends, go to meet the avengers and now going to be practicing the arts like you dad!

You smile brightly keeping your excitement in. "This is my intern, I thought since you are at a new school you should meet him. But it seems you have already met" you look at Peter seeing him looking at you. Both smiling and chuckling.

~~~~~~~

Bye, have a good day, night and/or afternoon