- 11 -

1212 words

~~~~

You walk around the city looking for anything out of the ordinary. You and Peter split up to see if you can get more info. But it didn't go as smoothly as you thought it would. You run to building after building, but all of a sudden a shot is heard. You turn around and see Peter falling. You run to him, jumping off and catching him. You roll on the ground, keeping him from getting any more injured.

You look up and see the police coming youlls way. You put his hand around your neck, and brace to jump. But an officer shoots you in the leg "AAHH!" you see blood drip from Pete's chest. "It's ok, stay with me webs" the police surround the both of you "hands up where i can see them!!" you yell to them "and why the hell are you doing this?!" one of the cops yell "order from the boss" you were confused on why still. "Dead? Or alive?" they point their guns, "alive, and you dead were sorry" your eyes widen. You lay Peter down carefully and stand up.

"Over my dead body are you getting him" they looked at eachother "soot yourself" as they were talking, the bullet hole started healing. They all shoot. You move your hands across from you and stop all the bullets, right when they are close to your face. You slowly move your hands turning them towards the cops, "now i'm not one for killing, but when it comes to my pal right here" you smile, with your veins turning purple and your arm turning black "i won't hesitate bitches" they all had terrified expressions. They all backed away. "You all have 5 seconds!!" They all rushed to their cars and drove away.

The bullets soon fell. You picked up Peter and placed him on a roof. You put your hand on his chest and started healing it, it seems his spidey senses aren't working tonight. You look at his body and see that, he hasn't been eating properly. You soon see the ring glow and get an idea. You concentrate the power of the stone in your hand, along with your healing ability. And touch his chest, letting it all sink in for him to get his energy back.

He jolts up inhaling every ounce of hair he could. He looks at you, "m/n!! Are you alright!!! I passed out and I couldn't help you!! I-" you hug him "you can tell me anything peter" he's stiff in the hug, but soon fades into it. You feel your hood getting wet, "Pete what's going on?" He looks at you with sorrowful eyes. "Nothing.. Nothing at all" he smiles. "Peter.. When you're ready, Please, tell me" he nods, you give him another hug, then help him up.

You help him get home, and stay there till he falls asleep. Once he did you got out of there, thinking what could be going on with him. "Is it my fault?" you were too busy caught in thought you didn't know that the avengers started following you. You felt a tingle in your body that said, 'DUCK', you did as told and saw a beam go over you.

"What the hell!?" 'JUMP' you jumped up in the air and saw an arrow. "Oh great" you looked at all of them, seeing another man come, with long dirty blonde hair and a hammer at his side. 'Thor?' he brings lightning down on you, unable to react you bring your hands to the air as a defense but instead of it zapping you it splitted. You could see the purple aurora splitting it away from you.

"Turn yourself in, you threatened people, did things against the law and lastly teamed up with mercenaries." You were now fed up. "I'm going to give you all a warning." tony replies "and were not" he shoots a laser towards you. You dodge it and try to focus the stones energy on your hands once again and shoot a similar beam towards him. He does the same. You bring one hand out and aim it towards him on his stomach and shoot it, knocking him out.

One of his hands goes off and shoots towards you, pushing you off the roof and into a trash bin. You get out fast and throw it at Falcon who comes out of nowhere. You break one of his wings. He falls rolling over and starts hand to hand combat. Luckily you watched him train. You watch his moves and his feet, seeing where he'll go and where he'll hit.

He strikes your face, you duck doing a backflip, and feel another tingle and look up, seeing a trash bin falling on top of you and grab it, "I GRABBED IT?!" You throw it towards him and look at your hands "what the hell is going on?!" You run out the alley way and see police on the other side of you, with their confidence up because of the avengers, now surrounding you.

"Nowhere to go", all of the avengers there. "You all are starting to piss me off," you say, trying to calm yourself. Your dad comes out "so I'm guessing you are the one who took the book, and got hold of the stone" you freak out, but he doesn't think you have it? 'This is good, no suspicions' you don't speak, knowing for sure he'll know your voice.

"You were talking a lot of crap earlier" you hear Tony coming down. You bring your hands up, 'I can't fight my family-' dead pool and Eddie, or venom, come out from the shadows. "Guys?!" They wave to you. "Woah what is that thing?!" Tony yells. Deadpool gets out his katanas. You get out your shurikens. "Well am I glad we teamed up" you say to them. "Oh and no killing, maybe few cops but not avengers" they look at you with a 'why' look "I'll explain later, now go!"

You all split, fighting different people. You fight Tony and Strange. Tony shoots his beams, while strange blocks your attacks. You start getting out of breath. "Does someone need a bedtime story?" You look up at him, tired and ready to pass out. You have never trained this hard, So you fall. Holding your stomach. They stop, seeing you in this state, you take that as an opportunity.

You feel the ground, counting the amount of people. Feeling your hand start to burn, meaning you are about to pass a limit of Your stone. But there's no way you're getting caught. you use it to lift everybody and throw them on the ground. While they were all in the ground you run and grab Deadpool and Eddie, guiding them to an alleyway. And teleporting out of there.

When you all go through you fall to the ground throwing up. They look at the portal close, then at you. Then the realization hit them like a hurricane. "YOUR STRANGE'S KID!!" You stand up and wink at them walking through another portal to your restroom. You close it falling to the ground. You look at your hand, "I guess some humans can't control the power like it said" you then faint on the cold ground. 

~~~~

By, have a good day, night and/or afternoon!