- 9 -

1161 words 

~~~~

All you saw were beautiful lights around you all, It was scary but awesome. You all landed in a room that was so shiny and gold. With a man in golden armor holding a sword. Each of you greeted each other, then walked to the bridge, it was like the rainbow colors you've seen in the, whatever it's called but it was still beautiful.

You all made it to the palace or place, unsure of what to call it, you called it a 'kingdom'. Everyone sticked together, even though it wouldn't be so hard to point you all out. You being you, decided to walk away from them and explore.

You see people with masks in the halls, beautiful designs, you are for sure going to tell MJ about. While you were mesmerized by the designs a song comes on, bringing people together and then dancing around you. You tried to get out but to no avail. You turn a different direction and see someone with their hand out, in a black and green mask. "May I have this dance" he says bowing "darling" your eyes widen. But if it's a way to kill the time in here then you shall.

You take his hand, him pulling you in. You both swing side to side, going with the flow of the music, feeling your heartbeat starting to flutter. Even though you weren't much of a dancer, it all seemed so easy. All you had to do was follow his steps. Soon you and him had the floor, people separating, going to different sides of the dance floor in a big circle, looking at youlls direction, you could sense it. But you didn't care, for this moment was the only moment you will have with him, like this.

So you will enjoy it while it lasts. He turns you and brings you close to his chest, with your back turned towards him. "So I see you got the letter". You turn towards him being in the position from before. "I did, and I would like to ask why?" He ignores your question. Near the end you and him turned and stepped away, sliding youlls feet the ground then bowing, with one hand tucked in behind and the other pointing to each other.

You both got applauded and we're out of breath. You walk away, to the avengers, praising you about your amazing dance. You see loki slip away from the crowd going outside. "I'll be back guys, I'm kinda thirsty" you walk towards the direction you saw Loki go.

As you walk, you look around seeing it's a big hall and that has wide open areas, to the outside. You go out and sit near the edge admiring the view. You hear someone walk up behind you "hello loki" he sits next to you. "So why did you want me wearing gold?" his smile soon fades, "my mother" you knew what he meant, not having to even think.

"I'm sorry for that, but why, me exactly?" he looks at you once again. "You are as fierce, a fighter, brave and stunning just like her." you feel the blush coming in. He slowly takes off your mask revealing it more. He caresses your face, but you push him away, "no I'm not falling for your tricks" he doesn't do anything except let the words slip from his mouth "I love you" you look at him shaking your head, "liar! If my body was on fire, you'd watch me burn down in flames!" You say this while walking to him, him backing away.

"You said You love me, well you're a liar, course you never, ever, ever did Loki!" He was now backed up all the way to the wall, and you started to walk away. But he grabs your hand and says "But darling I'd catch a grenade for you!" You look at him "throw my hand on a blade for you!! I'd jump in front of a plane for you!! I'd do anything for you! I would go through all this pain... take a bullet STRAIGHT through my brain! Yes I would die for you darling... I know you would do the same'' you feel your tears streaming down your face.

He smiles with tears in his eyes and brings you to his chest gliding his fingers through your hair. "I love you darling, and all I ever really wanted, was to be loved, and what I didn't know, was that it was you all along" he lifts your chin and kisses your lips softly. But the moment was soon ruined when you heard in your ear peice Peter call to anyone "hello? Where is everyone?" You back away from him "I have to go" you were about to leave but he grabs your hand.

"Do you not trust me?" he is quiet for a bit but his face softens, "..yes, yes i do". You hear through the mask someone talking. "Hey, where is everyone at?" you hear peter talking. "Um i have to go loki, Peter is calling me" you start to walk away, but he grabs your hand. "Please" you look down at you'lls hands, but separate them, knowing Peter needs you. "I have to go" you kiss him once more and walk away without any stop.

You spot Peter in a garden "hey pete!" he runs up to you "I was so worried or scared? I don't know! But i was without anyone!" you chuckle "ok little baby" you talk into the little mic on the mask "i found him he's fine" you could hear everyone 'phew' in their mics. You grab Peter and start walking to the other's seeing them not so far, "Peter they were right there" he blushes "I was panicking, ok!" you smile and bring him to the group. "Hey!! I found the cinnamon roll!!!" people started looking at you'll. "M/N!!!" everyone laughs.

Soon it was time to go, everyone said their goodbyes, and said they would love to see them again. You looked around for a certain masked figure, but couldn't find him. "m/n, are you alright?" you look to peter, "yeah sorry just... looking at the sky" he saw the lie, clear as day. "m/n, you know it's ok" you looked around, not seeing him. "lets just go" you walk past him, him soon following behind.

You all walk to the portal, and get ready, "goodbye friends, i hope to see you again soon!" Thor yells, earning a wave from you all then being blasted back up. When you all reached the ground. When you all land, Bruce almost falls and throws up. "Woah ok now, lets go inside" Tony says while helping him in. you were about to follow but see a purple glowing aurora coming from an alleyway. "Hey i'll catch up, just need a breather" they were sceptical, but ended up going inside. You think to yourself if it's a good idea to go investigate.

~~~~

hope ya enjoyed, have a good day, night and/or afternoon