~ 6 ~

1239 words

~~~

The morning comes and it's sunday. Friday greets you and says that you are wanted in the lab with tony. You get up and shower, feeling the warmth of the water run down your skin. You see a bruise from where nat kicked you start to form, you rub it, feeling it cool down. Once finished you get out and look in the mirror at the bruise once again and see that, it's gone.

You were confused big time. "Why is this all happening now?" your thoughts get interrupted when friday tells you to hurry up. You jolt out and get your stuff on. You teleport there and see that he is working on his suit once again. "What's up irondad" you could see the smile forming on his face, but he shrugs it off pointing to his suit "we had an encounter with spider man and N/n, and i want to add a few things to my suit, peter will be here any minute to" you try hard to hide your laughter, but swallow it "and what does that have to do with me?"

"Well, you do have the smarts, and even I need help from you both" you rub your head "i wouldn't say i'm smart-" he throws a screwdriver at you "yes you are'' you throw it back at him, but he wasn't so lucky in doging it. Friday soon announced that the maximoffs were here with Hawkeye. You and him walk to the elevator and see them just entering. Pietro starts zooming everywhere, the other avengers come in seeing him doing this. "Wow you'll have a nice place, oh! You must be-" you interrupt him "hi i don't care" they all look at you.

"Wow you mean" you smile innocently. "I'm joking, I'm M/n Strange" you shake his hand And walk to the training room, passing the room Loki was in. You and him get a glimpse of each other, but this felt different, he wasn't so him. You haven't been seeing your dad lately as well, which is odd, usually he would always check up on you. Something wasn't right.

You thought all of this while practicing your new ability. Moving things around, flipping things over. And hurting yourself to see if your wounds would heal. It turns out you can heal faster than peter. All you had to do was think about the area you want healed and taken care of. You heard the door open and drop the object throwing a knife in the direction of it, panicking. The knife though was stopped and surrounded by a bright red aurora.

You look at the person and see that it's one of the maximoffs, the girl to be exact. "Hello, i just want to properly introduce myself." she lets the knife fall bringing her hand out "im wanda'' you take her hand "M/n'' you see her eyes glow that same red, staring at your eyes. "Mind reader" she stops, "I'm sorry?" you smirk "you're trying to read my mind, i can see it" she chuckles "well, i can read your thoughts" you chuckle along with her.

"ALERT ALERT PRISONER ESCAPE'' you hear friday say out on the speakers, "what?" you run to the room and see Loki is gone. Wanda runs after you. 'No no no, traitor' You see a green cape going towards the rooms, "the stone!" wanda looks at your direction confused. You run towards your room seeing him about to grab it. You tackle him to the ground. "What are you doing!?" he struggles, "taking what is rightfully- MINE '' you snatch it away and give it to wanda.

She runs away with it, while you distract him. "I thought we were friends!" you could see loki's eyes go with regret, but his words say otherwise. "I came here for one thing and one thing only" you felt your chest drop, everything went slow and somehow got duller. "Well then, i guess i'll just have to stop you." he brings out his daggers and attacks you.

You make a portal that goes out of your room. You ended up bringing him to the living room. You hit him, blocked him, kicked him, but nothing mattered. For your energy was somehow drained. You grabbed a kitchen knife and used it as a weapon, both of you'lls knives clinging. Both getting a cut on you'lls cheek.

You felt a tear fall on your face tracing along with the blood from the cut. "I trusted you!" he stands up straight, towering over you, "i'm a trixter, laufey's son, and all i want is power" you stand your ground "and i am a avenger, son of strange, and all i want is to make them proud" he yells to you "he isn't even your father!" you trip him the way natasha did to you, step on his hand from reaching one of his daggers and tie him up. "Friday, signal the others he's in the living room, please" she responds "yes, it is done"

You kneel down infront of him. "Take a good look 'darling' this is the last time you'll see this face" you say to him, your tears falling down your face, but still a strong and proud expression. "This isn't the last time you'll see me," he grins. "Can you do me one more favor?" he asks you, "depends" he rolls on his back "help me up, trust me, for this last time" you don't want to, but for some reason, you give in and help him up. Then he does something you never thought he'll do. He kneels to you and says "i will always and only kneel and bow to you"

You keep your expression still. But deep down you were dying, you knew what he really wanted and it wasn't this. The avengers soon come in and grab him. Your dad comes in and checks you "im so sorry i wasn't here, are you alright! You have a scar, Any broken bones? I won't leave you alone with someone like that again! M/n talk to me" you look at him with tears and whisper, "your not my dad.. And you were right" you watch them take Loki away, and Thor grabs him, bringing his hammer to the air. A shiny sensation surrounding them, then disappearing with them along with it.

You feel everything in your body ache. Strange hugs you tightly "i know i am not your biological father, but i will always love you" you couldn't hug him back. Everything was gone. Your emotions all mixed. Everything went numb. Wanda guides you to your room "so that's what you were thinking, hm?" you don't reply. She helps you sit, but you push her away. "I will be here if you need me" she then walks out the door.

You lay there thinking of the past few weeks. First, you go to school and make amazing friends, then you go to training with strange and wan, you meet someone who made everything mix up for you and made you feel different, you go out and find out an ability, you find out your dad is not your dad and lastly got betrayed by that same person, well made your life glow.

You bring your arm to your eyes feeling the tears still stream down from them, "I was born and raised a Strange, but I fell in love with laufey's son"

~~~~

by have a good day, night and/or afternoon