~ 16 - Final ~

508 words

~~~~

You slowly open your eyes to be met with a forest. You get up and walk around. Seeing the beautiful flowers, growing everywhere. Soon something catches your eye. A woman with red hair on top of a cliff, enjoying the sunset.

Knowing instantly who it is, you run to her climbing as fast as you can. "Nat!!" She turned to you, "what are you doing here?!" You ignore her question. And give her a big hug. "we won" she is shocked but soon let's it go and sinks into the hug. But soon pulls away "you can't stay here"

You look to the forest you were now above, "I know, I won't, I just wanted to tell you we won and you can rest in peace. But to be completely honest, i don't know if i'll go back" She smiles "you've always looked after other's hm?" You chuckle, looking at the beautiful sky, the mix of colors being perfect. "You miss him"

You jolted your head towards her "M/n, you can hold the power stone in your bare hands, and defeated thanos." You nod "I had a vision about all this. And I knew there had to be a catch to arms being the way they were." She pats your shoulder, "well, when you wake up, make sure to say hi to everyone for me, ok?" You nod your head.

(Meanwhile)

Strange picks you up and lays you down near a rock. He grabs your hand with the crystal in it. "Stephen, what are you doing?" Tony asks. Strange ignores his question and brings his hand out and focuses his energy to your body. Bringing you back, slowly but effective.

You could feel your self fading back to reality. "Goodbye aunty Nat, I wouldn't be in this family, if you weren't there" you hug her for the last time, and wake up. Gasping for air looking around, "it worked", you looked at your hands. Strange moves your hair out the way, moving your attention to him "yeah it did" and hugs you tightly. "Thank god" he says.

Peter comes up from behind him, strange steps back and lets him hug you, "remember when I wasn't doing well" you nod, "well, I kept having dreams you were gone, from mysterious stones and, well you know now" you laugh in the hug, others coming in hugging you as well.

(Few weeks later)

You helped people with rebuilding parts of the city with your power. Everything was going good. People we're smiling, you got your family back, but there was one person that was still not here. Along with you still having questions about yourself. But that will have to wait.

You went on with your day to enjoy the light in the sky. Going to a nearby coffee shop. Sitting down, reading your book. Soon your break was interrupted by a mysterious figure who comes up to you and sits down. You ignore them then continue reading your book Sipping your (coffee/tea/juice), but look up when this 'stranger' says the words that made your heart sink.

"Hello darling" 

~~~~

so, I was thinking of making a sequel, ya know, getting deeper into your history, but I really don't know. sound good? make sure to let me know. anyways, this is finally finished. Have a nice day, night and/or afternoon!!