~ 8 ~

879 words

~~~~~

You and Peter were waiting in front of school for MJ and Ned. people were chatting and talking about how spider-man started teaming up with people. You chuckled seeing Peter start to blush, "aww, it's ok cinnamon roll" you say patting his hair. He looks at you in a pouting way.

Soon the person who wants the spotlight comes in. "HEY PENIS PARKER!" you now know peter doesn't stand up for himself for one reason, it'll give a lot away. So you are incharge of that. "Hello flinch" you say to him, flash actually flinching. Ever since you stood up to him the first day you went to school, he backed off. You grab his shirt and bring him close "back off" he nods, you dropping him and his goons running away.

"m/n you know you don't have to do that" you get hand sanitizer after touching that piece of trash "i know" you then walk off into the school. People looked to you as a bully now, when you only helped them. But that was a thing, sometimes people won't look at people with so much power, to be so good. A lot of reasons, you saw for yourself what people will do to get it.

(after school)

You and Peter head to the tower, since you and him need to help Stark with some side things. Yes you would teleport but, sometimes it's good to walk once in a while.

When you and him make it to the penthouse you see a man in some kinda armor, asgardian style. You see this and start to walk away, then a man with a deep but energetic voice booms through the area "AH! The young Strange! And young stark! Hello!" You wave but then run up to starks lab, leaving Peter confused and blushing.

You get there and see that Stark wasn't there, you see a paper on his table, you know you can be nosy, but oh well. So you grab it and read it. "...-WHAT!!!" Everyone in the tower heard you. You teleported to the living room and saw that they all met up there "so I'm guessing we got invited to a 'ball'?" You say, Peter stickers.

"Or a pretty pink princes dance" you and stark fist bump. "It's a sort of celebration really, nothing too big, there will be dancing, though" you thought about it, going to Asgard may not be so bad, but then again what if you run into him? But there's not a chance, he's probably locked up, but what would they be celebrating? You decide to ask but he has already left.

You curse to yourself "damit, come on" strange calls you, kicking you out if your thoughts, "m/n! Are you alright?" You look up at him "yeah, are you not going to let me go?" He sighs, getting his thinking face on. "Well,yoido need to go out more because of me, I suppose" you smile "alright I'll get ready" you look in the mirror trying to figure out what to wear, till you see an envelope on your mirror,

"hm I don't remember putting this here" you grab the envelope and see that it has a green and yellow tint to it around the edges. You open it and read it.

Hello darling,

I hope you are well, I snuck this to my brother, hoping he'd give it to you. I'm hoping he did. Please, may you wear a theme that is golden. I'll explain when you get here to Asgard. I have changed and that you were right, I did not want what I wanted, I killed Laufey, just to prove my loyalty to Asgard. I will be the one in the green and gold mask, you'll know who I am. I hope to see you there angel.

Sincerely;

Loki

You hold in your smile. You think he didn't change so you threw away the paper in the trash bin, but he gave you an idea on what to wear. So you grab a golden cape you made a while ago and a suit that was white with golden details with some black fancy pants.

You walk out to the avengers, your dad being surprised you chose this type of style. "What made you want to wear gold?" You tell him the 'truth' "well, I was inspired by a.. flower and I wanted to wear this cape I made a while ago" you smile. Peter comes out and sees you in it "WOW, you look amazing!" You chuckle, "oh are we supposed to be wearing masks?"

Tony comes out with masks in his hands. "Here you are, choose one, in case anything goes wrong there's a tracker in them, and there's an earpiece connected to them" you all go to grab one from him. You see one that just fitted perfectly. It was a black mask with golden decorations. You put it on and go find a mirror, you were pretty proud of your look.

Soon Thor came in and checked all of you, "I am surprised with all of youlls look". He brings you all outside, then his hammer to the air, "if I die I give half of my money to m/n and the other half to Peter" Tony says, right after he finishes you were all struck to the air. 

~~~~

by have a good day, night and/or afternoon!