~ 5 ~

1339

~~~~~

You wake up to your phone buzzing, not remembering you even fell asleep. You shrug it off and pick up the phone, seeing its peter. "Hey! Man!" you wince at his energy. "Hey" he hears your horse's voice, "woah, are you ok?" you get up and rub your eyes.

"no, no, i mean yeah, i just got up" a gasp was heard on the other end. "Dude, it's 8:00, in the afternoon!!" you check the time and guess everyone else is on a mission, "listen, ok, since you clearly have nothing else to do, lets go parol"

"Peter, you know-" he interrupts you "i know i know, but same with me, and i'm sure you need to get your mind off something" you smile, knowing he was right. "Alright, let me get my suit, you made me"

You could feel his excitement "YES! Meet you on the roof of my home" nodding, forgetting you were on call and that he can't see you "see ya then" you hang up and get your clothes on.

Your clothes were close to an assassins. They were made for sneaking out whenever you wanted time to yourself. The hoodie was for securing your identity from if you run into the avengers. The pockets for holding something important or weapons. You and Peter worked hard on your suit. It had its gadgets in it, like smoke bombs, drones and other cool stuff.

You and MJ were both the ones who made a sketch of the suit. She didn't know Peter was Spider-Man, but she knew you wanted to escape the enclosed life once in a while. So she helped you with it.

You were about to open a portal that leads to Peter's roof, but stopped when you saw a person reading a book, in a dark corner of your room. "And where do you think you're going?" loki says, keeping his eyes on the book. "Out" you say crossing your arms.

"I don't think that's a good idea, after all you seem to be in trouble by your father" he says, now placing the book down. "Ok, and are you going to stop me?" he gets up and stands in front of you. Taller than you, having to lean a little. "Well, it would be fun to get you in trouble" you smirk "and it would be fun to see your face, when they find out your out, then sending you to asgard once again"

"Touch'e" he says, walking back to your desk. "Don't stay out too long," you say while opening the portal "yes yes, i know" he waves to you. You walk through and see Peter standing there in his suit "hello spider man" he turns around, excited to see your suit. "Wow! We did an awesome job, if I do say so myself" you roll your eyes "ok loser, let's go" you and him jump from rooftop, to rooftop, saving people, stopping robberies, and so on.

"Hey webs, wait up, I don't have webs to hoist me up ya know!" he chuckles. You smile, looking around one last time. Then you see a person in a red iron suit with others on their way towards you "hey webs, i think it time to head out" he looks the direction you're looking, and freaks. "Great" you and him go the opposite direction, but notice them following the both of you.

You make sure your mask is on right, Strange wasn't there, but you still never know. "Hey is that N/n with him" you hear one of them say, it's not the first time you were out in this suit.

Even gave yourself a Nick name. You just never went with Peter personally. "I see you had your fun without me?" peter says. "Well-" in your mind, you wanted to duck when you did, you end up dodging an arrow.

"Woah! Watch it!" you and Peter yell, facing the direction of the avengers "this is going to be fun" he says. You point a finger over your mouth signaling, you aren't talking. Iron man comes down getting his beam ready.

"we do this the hard way or easy way" you look at spidey seeing his electronic eyes narrow down. You shake your head no, Peter saying "yeah i don't think that's much of a good idea." Natasha speaks up pointing to you "i see you made a friend"

"Enough talking" you hear cap speak, 'great' he throws his shield in your direction, but you catch it, turn with it then throw it back at him. Natasha runs over to you, bringing a hand to hand come back. You notice a move coming on, from one of your training sessions with her. So you use it to your advantage.

By catching her leg and flipping her. "What!? That's a new move" she yelled in confusion. You hear an arrow being loaded, then shot your way, without thinking, you bring your hand out, seeing it stop in-front of your eyes.

You feel a force stopping it, it being hard to keep still you move your hand the opposite direction, catching a breath, in fear that if you breathed you would have let it hit you. "Woah, i didn't know you could do that" Peter yells surprised, you look at your hand seeing how it was so random.

"neither did i" you say below a whisper. Nat takes advantage of your surprise and trips you with one leg. Falling you grab yourself with your hands and flipping to Peter, grabbing him and jumping off the roof. Making a portal, disappearing, from the avengers.

You teleported to the roof of a tall building "Y/n!! Did you know you would do that!!" you shake your head no "WHAT!? Come on really!? You have a lot of things you don't know about, hm?" you nod, "that was so.. Awesome!!" you and him start to fangirl over the situation. "Bro you flipped Mrs. Romanoff!!" he yells, you yelling back "I KNOW!!"

You had a couple more laughs, then checked the time, "woah...i should get home, thx for the help pete" he nods "any time, we should do it again!" you nod, "you bet" you open the portal and go through seeing loki still out.

"why are you still out!?" you whisper yell, "its comfortable in here" you roll your eyes 'i swear i'm going to go blind' "ok but get off my bed" you sit next to him pushing him off in the process, while he's on the ground you try and move a book towards you.

"What are you doing?" he asks "none of your business" you say bluntly. The book moves a little, but not to your satisfaction, so you yank it towards you hard, hitting your head. "Ow!" you rub your head, and hear loki chuckle at your actions "it's not funny"

"sure it isn't darling" you feel your heart flutter. While he gets closer to your face. You do it again with a book, but this time hitting him in the head, you laugh "who's laughing now!" you look at him and realize you hit him a bit too hard.

"Psh, come here big baby" you sit on the edge and create a portal to the kitchen grabbing an ice pack. You get up and go to the restroom in your room grabbing a hot&cold to help the pain relax. As you rub the part you hit him at, you see it start to heal up by just your touch, "odd, its healing rather fast, i guess you are a god though"

You chuckle then look at him. You see his bright blue eyes stare into your soul, mesmerizing you. You soon realized what was going on and pushed his face away. "Ok ok, go to your cell" he was also stunned by the moment, that he just walked out. You look at your hands ''this just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

You change into some sweats, then tuck yourself in thinking about the day. Trickster framed, getting caught, going out, fighting, then helping a rather sensitive god. "Yeah what a weird day indeed" you say before closing your eyes and falling asleep, too tired to even shower.

~~~~

bye, have a nice day, night and/or afternoon!!