- 7 -

1173 words

~~~~

A month has passed since you've last seen loki. Thor would come around, but without him. You started patrolling with Peter a lot more, becoming a permanent vigilante like him. You're an avenger yes but, Strange doesn't want you going out anymore, you still go to school and avengers tower, but that's it.

You meet up with Peter one night, but he didn't show up early this time. You figured it was one of those days and decided to wait a little longer, letting the wind breeze on you. You got bored rather quickly though so you decided to go on with patrol without him. You saw a man with a cloak walk in an alleyway, something about him caught your attention, so you followed. "Yes sir they should be here any moment" you hid out of sight, wondering who 'they' were.

Your answer was soon answered when a man covered in goo comes out of nowhere, along with a man in a red and black suit. "Hm, spiderman rip off" you say to yourself quietly. The man who you saw walk in here gave them a case. He then handed his hand out, as if asking for money, but it didn't happen when a bullet soon connected with his head.

You gasped loudly, catching their attention. "Come out, we heard you'' the guy in the black ooze yelled. You walked out covering yourself up with the hood and fixing your mask. "OH! It's the vigilante that spidey hangs out with!!" you were confused by the man's actions. "Hi! I'm deadpool! And this is edd-OOF!" the deadpool guy got kicked in the stomach. "Shut up!" as they were doing this you walked up to the man who got shot seeing maybe he survived.

They watched you do so. "Why did you kill him?" It was more of a demand than a question. "He was selling drugs so we took out the trash and are going to turn in this case for the" the edd guy says. You nod your head. You then get up "well, you did kill a man, and i'm afraid i have to turn you in for that. They look at each other then laugh. "Wow that's rich"

"You don't actually think you can-" you throw a knife near their heads "oh this is going to be a fun fight" you hear the black ooze say from one of the men. He attacks you, but you dodge, you have always been good at dodging and self defence. Along with hand to hand combat, ever since he left you've been doing more hand to hand combat and working on your power.

You knocked down Edd, and that got the black slime mad. He strikes forward to you, but before he could you stop it with the same force you've felt before, turning it to a little ball. Your arm did get scratched so you started healing it. But while you were doing it, you didn't realize that deadpool was close to cutting you. You turn around fastly but not in time, giving you a scar on your left eye, you hold onto your eye in pain. "I didn't mean to hit you so hard!! I'm so sorry!!" he tries to help you up but you bring your hand out shoving him to the wall. You couldn't open your eye. It was too painful.

Someone was coming you'lls way, so you dropped him and ran. You jumped to the top of the building, and watched who the person was. "Woah! What happened to youll!?" the voice sounded familiar, you looked closer and saw who it was "peter...?" you jump down keeping your face out away from his view "what are you doing here!!" he looks back in shock" these are the people we'll be working with, i know what your going to say but they can change" you slowly walk out "they kill people! That's too far!" you walk out to the point where your scar is showing

"Did- did they do that..?" your anger was starting to come out "WHAT DO YOU THINK!!" he brings his hands out, "m/n calm down, let's talk about it please" you start to walk away "i'm done" he hears you, but doesn't want to believe you "what..?" you yell at the top of your lungs "IM DONE!!" you lift a big trash bin and throw it at them. They dodge it, being a good distraction you left.

You ran and ran, till you could taste blood. Until you finally pass your limit, you collapse and yell "AHHH" through your mask and hoodie off, throwing anything you could see. The anger was bad, you don't talk to anyone anymore, you couldn't, who would understand, and they killed people. There no heroes, there villains, and villains dont change. Until you were finally done, you laid there. Finally being able to breath.

(a couple minutes later)

You hear footsteps coming near you. You look up only to see peter. "Please, i know you have a thing about bad people, but they can change, trust me" he brings his hand out to help you up. 'trust me' your heart sank. "It's not that i don't trust you.. It's that i don't trust the-''Peter puts a hand on your shoulder "but I trust them, if i can, you can" you think about it then get up, "after all a villain is just a hero you haven't convinced yet" you smile, he smiles back and leaves "i'll see you at the spot" he then shoots a web and jumps off.

You look at the buildings feeling the wind on your face, letting it breeze pass you. "Maybe we can convince them" you say while looking towards the sky, "i'll help you someday, you're just so far" you jump off the building landing on building to building fixing your mask and hoodie. You see them and smile at them "I'm sorry guys" they look at each other then smile "we're sorry too" the little ooze says.

"Um, what's his name?" the man was about to reply but the little thing beat him to it "we are venom" the guy chuckles and says "im eddie and 17 years old so is my pal dead pool" he jumps up and down "You can call me wade, if you'd like, and i'm so sorry about the eye!" you touch it trying to heal it, but time passed and now it's permanent. "Well, I guess it makes me look bad ass though hm?" They all chuckled.

You all ended up calling it a night and going home. You shower and look at the scar, you're so glad you did makeup with natasha. So in the morning you'll put it on. You put on your sweats and get into bed, feeling better, for a long time, it may have only been a month but, it felt like eternity. You turn to your side and think again on what peter said, "a villain is just a hero you haven't convinced yet" 

~~~~

what do you'll think?