The beginning

Izuku Mydoria the child of Shota Aizawa and Inko Mydoria was always a happy child. Since his father was a very busy hero and could only visit a little, Mydoria would always video call him to talk.

That was honestly his favourite thing to do, but when he turned 2 his call never picked up. After that his father never visited or called again. Since Mydoria was still young he didn't understand what was happening. His father disappearing from his life made him feel empty but Inko was always there to help.

Aizawa Shota was many things, a hero, a teacher and a father. Despite being an underground hero there were still lots of villains chasing him. Too afraid to endanger his family he made the toughest choice in his entire life.

He called his wife telling her that he was going to leave to not get her and their son endanger. It hurt to do this but he knew it was the right choice to do. He wanted to be in Izuku's life, to watch him grow into a great hero. Oh how much he will regret leaving izuku to defend for himself.

After the left of his father, Izuku has been happy living with his mother and playing with his friend called kachan. Kachan even developed a super powerful quirk called explosions. It was cool, flashy and the perfect quirk to be a hero.

Months after kachan developed his quirk, it was Izuku's birthday. His mother handed him a present and when he opened it, there was a long grey scarf.

He was confused until his mother said " this present is for you to use in the future to become a hero, it is a capture weapon used to capture people with and I hope to see you use it one day.

Once his birthday was over it was finally time to go to the quirk doctor. This was the day Izuku's life will turn from happy to hell. Right now they were waiting outside to be called.

After a few minutes the doctors called them in with a face of shock. When the mother and son sat down on the chair the doctor said that Izuku has two powerful quirk. The first one was devil and angle. In his angle form he has a halo, pure, white wings that work like hawks and also grants him intelligence.

His blood can also heal other people. One drop of blood on them and they are healed in an instant. When his halo is thrown it can cut through anything and he could create weapon from light.

In his demon form he has a horn, tail and a pair of black wings that work the same as the angle wings. His tail has a dagger at the end that can cut through anything and if he wants he could make more spikes appear on his tail all around it.

The demon form allows him to make and control fire but he can also make black flames that turn things into ashes in an instant. He can also mix both together or hide them. Also both these forms enhance his strength and speed. The more he trains the more abilities he can unlock.

His second quirk allows him to use any quirk when he thinks of that quirk. He can only use two at a time but if trained can use more

Inko Mydoria was more than shocked to know that her son was like one of the most powerful in the world. Hearing his quirk made something in Inko snap.

She began to be greedy and plan to make a lot of money using her son not even caring about his condition. She thanked the doctor and grabbed Izuku to head home.

The whole way ride was her planning what kind of things to do to Izuku to get money while Izuku was rambling about his quirk.

Tomorrow, everything will change for little Izuku