Entrance exams

I've been a vigilante for 4 years and so far only Aizawa's friends have seen me clearly. 

After the talk with present mic I've been trying to hide from there line of sight because I really don't want to talk to them again.

Today is the entrance exam and I decided to watch how strong the next generation of heroes are.

Opening my eyes I started getting dressed in my black rabbit costume. Looking at my alarm clock near my bed and I see I'm nearly late.

I rush out of bed and quickly shoved my breakfast in my mouth and ran on top of the roof. Arriving at the huge h shaped school I easily slipped in without being noticed.

Seriously ua really needs to up their security. Upon arriving at the city with thousands of robots I stood on a roof watching the competitors.

How can ua even afford these stuff. Scanning the competitors in this area I saw the one person I didn't want to see ever again.

"Kachan" also known as Katsuki Bakagou. I should have known that he was here, because he always says that he's the strongest and will be the only one making into ua.

Moving on I saw many talented people like the read haired that can make his skin turn rock solid or the bird headed with some kind of shadow shaped like a bird destroying the robots.

Just as I was about to leave the ground started to shake. Tuning around I finally see it, the zero pointer. Hearing a cry of help I see a brown haired girl with a permanent blush on her cheeks stuck under a rubble.

The 0 pointer was heading her way and I was about to go in action when I saw a blue haired boy with engine legs save her. 

Seeing as things are safe I was about to leave when I see the cameras turn my way a little showing half of me. "Shit" I was caught up on the 0 pointer too much to know where I am. I quickly left not wanting to be captured.

Meanwhile in the control room
All the teachers were stunned to catch the vigilante looking over the exam on the corner of the camera,

How did he get there was the thought of the teachers. Well I mean what can he not do now. Everything was quiet until all hell broke loose.

"How did he get up there?"

"Is there anything he can't do?"

"How skilled is he?"

"When did he get here?"

"How long has he been watching?"

"Why didn't the cameras catch him move?"

Were the words being said (yelled)

Aizawa being Aizawa had enough of this noise. Floating his hair up, turning his endless black eyes to crimson red he shouted shut up! 

n a matter of seconds everybody shut up not wanting to die today. In his thoughts there were questions of his own like, 'why was he watching the next generation of heroes and what's the point of watching the exam.

'What are you planning Black rabbit'