USJ Attack

Todoroki's POV
"We're going to the USJ" said Aizawa sensei. After hearing this I was excited  to go to the USJ but obviously i didn't show it.

I can't risk anybody seeing my weak side except Black Rabbit or Izuku Midorya. It was surprising to hear that Izuku was Black rabbit since the news said he was dead. No wonder he chose to be a vigilante than a hero.

Izuku's POV
So, ua is going to the USJ today. I decided to change into my vigilante costume and secretly watch them from the shadows.

Arriving at the huge glass dome, I climbed onto the top and broke in. Seeing that the other weren't here yet I started playing my phone.

A few minutes later I heard talking so looked down to see all the class 1a and the assigned teacher here except for all might.

Why am I not surprised. Hearing them chat a while I here someone say something that made my blood run cold.

Kirishima's POV
13 was explaining her quirk when a weird portal appeared out of thin air. When villains started pouring out I thought it was part of training so I yelled out there were villains as well.

What I didn't think was that they were real villains and our teacher jumped in the arena after telling 13 to protect the students.

We were about to run to the gates when a mist type of villain blocked use. He said he was kurogiri and he was here to seperate us.

Being the idiot I am I jumped in with bakagou hoping to hit him but we just went through it. Now we just got into 13 way and everything began to go run.

Before I could see anything I was teleported somewhere with bakagou.

Izuku's POV
Crap there are villains here! "What do I do, what do I do, what do I do". After thinking I decided to stay put and let them handle thing since they are hero's in training.

I would only get in the field when there is no choice. Staying there I could see momo, kaminari, Jairo in a group, kirishima and bakagou together, Todoroki by himself, ojiro by himself, asui, mineta and sero a group while the rest are at the entrance.

I may or may not have remembered all there names for entertainments and stuff.

Waiting there I was impressed at how well they are handling by themselves that they managed to get one of there fast students out there to warn the teachers.

Looking in the centre I could see nearly all the low life thugs were knocked out by eraserhead but I was more worried of the main villains which is the hand dude, mist dude and the big bird.

As eraserhead charged at the hand man he tried to elbow him but the villain catches it. That's when eraserheads hair fell and his arm started to decay.

Before it could get worse he pulled back. The villain then told the bird monster to kill eraserhead, and in a blink of an eye it was behind eraserhead with a hand raised up ready to strike him.

Just one hit and eraserhead was down with the bird monster on top of him breaking his arms like twigs. There were ear piercing screams everywhere.

Without even knowing I jumped over the rail with my devil form released raising my dagger tail ready to strike.

Landing on the ground I ran as fast as the so called nomu and used my tail to stab the brain and slice through the creatures body. Sliding to a stop, the force of the slice pushed the nomu into a wall. Then the nomu screeched and fell down motionless.

Blinded by rage shigaraki's hand tried to grab my hand from behind with kurogiri's warp gate I easily side stepped and wrapped the arm with my tail. Letting out more spikes, it stabbed shigaraki's arm everywhere.

Thinking that I couldn't save a hero in training in this position his other hand went into a portal and near asui's head but before it could reach I used my feathers to pull her away.

I knew that the villains won't win I let go of his arm and he retreated to where ever his base is.

After that I walked next to eraserhead lifting my tail letting out more spikes to look more intimidating even tho he's unconscious I cut my finger letting one drop of blood on my finger in the other hand.

Letting my devil form back I released my angle form and dropped the blood. It instantly healed him but he's still unconscious. Before the other students could get here I left using my fire to make a portal.

Nezu's POV
Arriving through the floor of the USJ I see 13 laying on the ground half decayed while in the middle area there were lots of knocked out thug and eraserhead in the middle.

It didn't make sense, if eraserhead was lying in a puddle of his own blood how did all the thugs get defeated. Walking down to eraser I checked him and there was no wounds. 

The class didn't have a healing ability and he couldn't have just be fine if there is blood around him. I'll have to investigate myself.

1 weeks later
Looking through the cameras placed in the USJ i spotted something interesting. Calling all, the staff members immediately I told all of them to watch the cameras.

Pressing play I see the vigilante black rabbit hop down from on top of the glass dome.

"How did he know that there was a USJ trip" said 13

Continuing we all saw the villains come out, the students get separated, eraserhead knocks out all the thugs while the vigilante was stood still watching everything closely.

"Why is he just standing there doing nothing" yelled vlad king

While the other teachers agreed I just simply said " I think he's just seeing how well the hero's in training are handling the situation while he will step in when things get too big. Most of the teachers agreed with me.

My words were answered when eraserhead was getting beaten by the bird thing. Lots of teachers were horrified and some were looking away.

That's when the vigilante started to go in action. For the first time we saw he's quirk and it allowed him to have black wings and a dagger tail.

We watched as he stabbed the monsters brain and then sliced its body in a matter of seconds. 

Every single teacher was wide eyed and the room was so quiet that a pencil dropping onto the floor sounded like a grenade.

"How did he defeat a monster made to kill all might in seconds" was the word that managed to get out of present mic's mouth.

We continued to watch as he stabbed shigaraki's hand and saved asui like it was nothing. The next thing surprised me the most, if devil was not enough he could turn into a angle.

All the teacher saw how he stood next to the unconscious eraserhead raising his tail like it was ready to stab eraserhead.

"He's going to kill Aizawa" yelled a terrified present mic.

"He obviously didn't kill him because he's is right here" responded midnight

We watched in anticipation as he sliced his own finger a little letting a drop of blood land on his other finger. As the devil wings disappear, pure, bright, white wings  with a halo popped out.

 Dropping the drip of blood it landed on eraserhead healing him entirely. The teacher's eyes were literally bulging out of them.

"How is that possible, he could heal much more and faster than me without any draw backs" said recovery girl

"We must get black rabbit on the heroes side before the villains do" said eraserhead

"I agree with Aizawa" said me

The staff members were all amazed at the sheer power the vigilante displayed and it would be unstoppable with his raw strength.

I sent the video to all the heroes that were on the black rabbits case so they are aware of his quirk. I hope the heroes get you before the villains do whoever is under the mask, black rabbit.

In a different location a certain winged hero was impressed with the vigilantes wings and wanted to partner up with them. After all, black rabbit understanded him 5 months ago.