Class 1A

"Today your going to have a new classmate join you" said aizawa as he hopped into his yellow sleeping bag, secretly listening.

The door opened as I walked in, shaking like crazy since I'm mostly a lone wolf and hasn't interacted with many people.

I was immediately bombard with questions left and right as my new classmates started crowding me. 

I looked to my right and made eye contact with aizawa, basically pleading to interfere in  some way and stop them from crowding me.

In return he just showed one of his famous smirks and left me to deal with it myself. "U-um c-could-d y-you a-ask-k o-one by-y one-e" I stuttered like crazy but managed to get the message out as the class returned to there seats.

Without my black rabbit mask,  I wasn't confident and fearless since it was all a mask to hide who I truly am. I sighed in relief as I started introducing myself.

"Hi! My n-names Izuku M-Midorya and my q-quirks are called a-angle and d-devil, if you have a-any questions-s please r-raise your hand-d." I sweat-dropped as I see all my classmates raise their hand.

'All was doing very well, nothing out of the ordinary so just, just keep doi-'

"Deku! How the hell did your quirkless ass suddenly get a quirks, were you lying to me all those fucking years ago" shouted Bakugou accusingly. ' Yep got that right, I don't call Bakugou kachaan any more'

Bakugou charged at me as he popped small explosions out of his hands, ready to explode me like when we were kids. But sadly for him,were not kids anymore and I'm much more stronger.

My happy face gone, immediately replacing it with a scowl and a glare as my instincts kicked in. In a quick motion I tripped him using my feet as I rapidly got behind him, pinning him down with my feet stepping on him roughly.

Making sure to hold his hands at a place where if he used is quirk, it would explode himself. The whole class was beyond shocked to see a new student just beat one of the strongest in the class without an effort.

"Bakugou get back to your seat" ordered aizawa sensai as they could see his eyes glowing red with his hair floating up. With a grumble, Bakugou obligated to go back to his seat.

"Anyways, back to the questions" I said.

"You, pink cheeks"

"How strong are you" Uraraka questioned

"I'd say I'm fairly strong"

"You red hair"

"That was manly as hell"

"O-Okayyyyyy"

"Pink skin"

"Are you single"

"Yes"

" You half and half"

"I'll beat you with only my ice"

"Challenge accepted"

"You pikachu"

"Can you explain your quirk  in more detail?"

" Uuuhhhhhh! Finally a reasonable question, ironic coming from one of the dumbest in the class" I said

"Hey who told you that!"whined pikachu as the earphone jack girl laughed.

"Aizawa anyways angle give me white wings and has special abilities that I would like it to be a surprise and my devil side give me coal black wings that also has different special abilities. The wings all work like hawks does." I explained.

Most of my class gasped saying it was overpowered as they started gossiping to each other.

"Dude your like a powerhouse, so manly" yelled kirishima.

" Quite down and midorya go to your seat behind Bakugou." Responded a tired voice as everyone other than me turn around to see aizawa outside of his sleeping bag, since I already new he was there thanks to my vigilante experience.

"In 2 weeks there will be a sports festival that lets you have a chance to show your true power so the heroes would want you to intern with them. You have to weeks to prepare so you better go plus ultra" aizawa explained.

After that he crawled back into his yellow sleeping bag and started to slowly roll out of the classroom while present mike walked in ready to yell who knows what about english.

I didn't really need to listen since my iq was a few points behind nezu and I already technically graduated from college.

Once the bell rang my classmates started walking to the entrance but was greeted by a bunch of classmates from different courses and classes.

"Hey what are you doing man, were trying to leave and go home" asked Kirishima.

"Their obviously scouting there competitors fucking extra" shouted Bakugou as he tried pushing his way through the group of students blocking the entrance.

" I came here to see what class 1a really was like but all I see are just arrogant people thinking your better than the rest of us just because you beat some villains. Are all 1a people like this?" A purple haired kid that oddly resembles aizawa came to the front of the group.

" Where not all arrogant pricks, only some of them are" said Uraraka.

While this was happening I finally finished collecting my stuff and was hella pissed from what they said.

"Did you know if some of us preform good we're allowed to transfer to this class by kicking someone out from class 1a? That's why I'm declaring war on you guys." finished the guy.

"Could they really do that?" questioned kaminari shaking from being scared of getting kicked out of his dream school.

All of class 1a were scared and contemplating if this was actually going to happen but before any of them could argue back I pushed my way to the front of the class clearly angry.

I purposely released my killing intent at them as they started shaking but couldn't run away because of being frozen in fear.

"I know I just started attending in this class but do you really think they would purposely want the villains to attack and aim to kill them just for some attention and popularity. From what I heard our teacher was badly hurt and had life-threatening injuries from something that could kill allmight. Do you think they wanted this to happen, to have to act quick and protect themselves and others before they all get killed. Yeah, they didn't now scam before I make you." I spoke in an angry tone as the crowd split in seconds.

I stopped the killing intent before it scared my classmates since I didn't want to be in bad terms with them as I started walking out of their.

On my way out of the schools I heard lots of thanks from my classmates as I arrived in front of aizawa and hizashi's house.

'Man I was very surprised when I found out they were married, and the fact about all the cats in his house.

"Did you see how manly Midorya was standing up for us even though it is the first day in this class" shouted Kirishima with manly tears dropping from his eyes.

"Yeah" said every girl and some boys as they started heading out as well, ready to train so they can impress the heroes there.

'Sports festival here I go' I thought with a smirk.