Training

Izuku's POV
Day 1
While doing my usual jog I ended up at a beach full of trash. Since I had enough time I ended up starting to clean the beach. I started increasing my training so I can truly go beyond.

I month later
The trash at the beach was already 1/5 done and my hand to hand combat is getting better.

My reaction time was very good that I could sense attacks coming my way. Every single week I increase my training by a little, but I also get less sleep.

One day I was going to continue cleaning the beach but I unexpectedly bumped into a skinny person. They had hollow eyes, a very skinny body and yellow hair.

It looked like he was about to die any minute and there was also blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. It felt that I have seen him somewhere but I can't remember.

Toshinori yagi's POV
I was walking down the path next to the beach with mountains of trash everywhere.

When I looked closely I could see someone cleaned some of the trash. While I was standing there someone bumped into me.

They had black messy hair a lot like aizawa and he looked to be jogging. Seeing how muscular he is I decided to take a huge risk saying " hey young man are you the one that's cleaning the beach.

" The young boy responded saying " yeah, since I saw so many trash there I thought I should clean it up so people can go to this beach again".

After talking a little we parted ways and I was thinking what a kind boy he is.

For some reason, one for all was trying to activate while I talked with the boy. It was like they wanted something for him but I couldn't just buff up in front of him.

Maybe he is the one.

1 year later
My training was showing great results since my body was ripped and the beach was cleaned. The news found out the beach was cleaned and made it to be the unknown mystery.

My hand to hand combat was outstanding I if I was able to guess I would say I am better than Eraserhead.

Over the months I've decided to knock down All might to my second favorite hero and make Eraserhead first.

Once I found out he doesn't seek attention and basically fights quirkless, I was kinda inspired. Although it was hard finding any videos of him fighting, especially any merch.

My knife skills are improving and my aim for the guns are perfection but I am only going to use my guns when I am in serious danger.

I have also finished my online courses and since I was an expert at making gadgets i decided to make my own costume.

2 years later
My costume was complete and it was all black. I had a black hood with bunny ears so when I press a specific button the years shoot up to listen more far away sound.

It also reacts to my feelings so when I'm confused the bunny ears will automatically lift one ear up and one ear down.

My face mask covers my whole face except my eyes which have red goggles that can tell me there quirks when I look at them.

Inside my mask I have a voice changer that make me sound like a 30 year old. My hood had green lines and many pockets for my knifes. I had gloves and ripped jeans on.

My shoes have shock absorption that makes my landings soft and quiet. It also has a small hidden knife in it if I ever need it.

I carry a bo staff on my back with a sword there too. I made thousands of knifes to use because the knifes I made are materials that can slice through anything even other knifes.

I hid then everywhere are under my consume especially if I am going to throw them at enemies. Even my gloves have knifes that come out of my finger tips.

It was designed just like how a cat uses it, even though my designs based on a rabbit. It suits me.

After turning 11 I was ready to head out. Over the years I have perfected nearly all the martial arts and planned everything. It was time to start my first patrol as the vigilante black rabbit.