Birds, devils and angels

Flashback 5 months ago
Hawk's POV
Flying around i hear a cry of help, arriving there I see 8 different mens harassing a girl.

Swooping in I went between them. From the sudden entrance the thugs stepped back making distance around us.

Distracting the thugs the girl easily escaped leaving me and the 7 thugs that were left. The thugs were easy to beat if it wasn't for one to have a wind element quirk.

This made it very hard to balance in the air. A few minutes into the battle I was battered with my own blood everywhere but then black rabbit appeared.

Knocking all the thugs out with ease he somehow healed me but since my eyes were getting blurry, I didn't see what he did.

When my eyes were fixed I saw him leaning against the wall. I was confused as to where I am until Black rabbit said that they were at a random abandoned building.

My wounds weren't healed yet and it hurt just to stand up. I decided to ignore the pain and stand up, compared to the commission, this pain was like a smack in the back.

I thanked Black rabbit and was about to leave out the door since my wings were still injured, but he stopped me by saying something I wanted to hear all my life.

The next words that left his mouth shook me to the core. I froze at the door way for a momment before turning back to him.

"You know the hero commission sucks, they act all innocent and stuff that they don't know what there doing to hero's like you" said black rabbit.

Listening carefully to him, he continued,"For you, your just a normal person, your not just a cool hero, a bird or used killing machine to the villains", "you're your own person, not a used tool and you should remember theses words to your heart" said black rabbit

After those words he vanished into thin air. When he left I was crying from happiness, I always wanted to hear those words but never thought that black rabbit the most elusive vigilante to say it. I will remember these words to the heart black rabbit.

Flashback ends

I was so stupid! I broke down from happiness but I totally forgot to say thank you. Why am I so hopeless.

I was mentally beating myself up for not saying thank you. I remember every word of it and I would never in my life forget what he said.

The only thing I like about flying in the air is when I feel like I'm free from the commission's control. The heavy winds brushing my face as I soar through see air at an extremely face rate.

I don't usually do that much night patrols but since that day, I couldn't help but want to see him again.

Now that I think about it, there were always more petty villains at night that broad daylight. I shout patrol more at night.

It took me only a few seconds to defeat crimes that have no actual experience, I wasn't called the fastest hero for nothing.

Before I could enjoy more of my time in the air, I hear loud screams of pain in the alleyway on the left.

'Stain' I thought. There in front of me was the infamous hero killer:stain. There was a bloody hero underneath him, but was properly died from all the blood everywhere on the walls and floor.

It was horrifying but I needed to keep my cool. I pulled out my twim blades and got into a sword battle.

"I'm only giving you one chance to runaway since you're one of the few true hero's left of this society." exclamed stain as he slowly raised his katanna, trying to be threatening as possible.

I gritted my teeth as I immediately flew in front of him. Clashing our swords at each other, as our strengths equaled.

Jumping back I suck a huge amount of air and leaped back in battle.  He really lived up to his reputation as I could barely keep up with him.

I just had to distract stain long enough for the heroes to come. I was lucky enough to be able to send a sos using my hero phone behind my back, when he was babbling about me being a true hero.

Just in time, I dodged to katana being swung at my stomach but wasn't able to dodge a small knige aiming for my shoulder. I gritted my teeth even more, not allowing myself to scream.

Just as stain was about to slash my neck while I was distracted, a white cloth thing came out of nowhere. Wrapping around stains stomach as he tumbled back from the unexpected tug.

Looking at the source of where the white cloth is, I was glad to see none other than eraserhead. He worked in the night so he was probably close to my area when it happened.