Reunited

Aizawa's POV

I couldn't believe it, all this time, my son was the vigilante black rabbit and now,he's in my arms. Not wanting this warmth disappear, I hugged him tightly, promising to never leave him again.

Holding him again, I decided to answer his question, " There were dangerous villains hunting me down, and I didn't want to drag you into this and get hurt.

 Next thing I know, I was pushed down to the ground, and standing over me was a crying and angry Izuku.

"You didn't answer my call and I was so confused on why," Calling you was the happiest part of my day, to see you again," "if you didn't leave you could have helped go threw the pain I went, and try not to make mum what she is then" yelled Izuku, still crying.

I was shocked and guilty leaving him to fight for himself through the bad times. I stood up then hugged him so tight while he was crying and explaining his whole life.

When he finished I couldn't believe what I just heard. I didn't know Inko was this kind of person. If I could ever go back in time, I wish to not have left you with her, but the damage is already donw.

I've known her to be a kind and loving person back when we were only teenagers. I couldn't believe she would do something like that.

'I hope you could forgive me for not being there for you' I thought. We hugged for a while until I heard a yell.

IZUKU!!!

Looking to my left I see two people running to him. As they got closely I saw they were my students. Why are my students here.

When I looked down, Izuku wasn't in my arms and I was looking frantically. Reverting my eyes back at my students, I see Izuku hugging them. Once they broke apart, the two finally spotted me.

It was amusing to see them be so scared and trying frantically thinking of an excuse. Before they could think of any, I told them it was okay, which they replied by asking if I was the real aizawa.

'Nevermind I'm giving them a week of house arrest' I thought as a tick mark grew on my face.

Before I could even shout a word out at them, multiple soft, red feathers suddenly floated down, onto my nose. Looking up I saw Hawks hovering on top of me, having a frantic expression shown.

When he landed, I was thinking why he was here until I saw Izuku hug him. Then hawks said thanks to god knows what and then started to cry.

The funny and relaxed hero crying for no reason. Now that's something to see.

As things finally settled down, we went to the police station to decide what's going to happen next. Finally, Izuku could finally be the hero he always dreamed of.