New life

Izuku's POV
Over the months, I have been staying at my warehouse now called home. I didn't need to work because I could always use my quirk to think of a making money quirk.

So I have been using this time to do more online courses since I dropped out of Aldor junior high and train.

In the warehouse  I have a training room that is filled to the brim with weapons and equipments. I am training to use weapons like swords, daggers, bo staffs and guns. I also am trying to make my reaction speed faster and my agility more flexible.

I search up different fighting style videos to copy since I am a pretty fast learner. When it's my break time I watch the news and today when I turned on the news, it was not what I was expecting.

Inko's POV
Months had last and the brat has not come back. It is not like I need him anyways since I already have a lot of money.

While I was cooking my lunch a weird purple mist expanded and someone came out. They had a mouth mask and it looked like it had no head. The aura the man was producing was so scary that I was stuck frozen in spot.

The man walked to me slowly marking it more intimidating and asked me here is my son. All I could do was answer back a " I d-don't k-know w-where he-e is".

The man just smiled, well I think smiled after I said my answer and started burning the house. The fire was spreading so quickly I couldn't do anything.

It was getting harder to breath because of the smoke and the fire was coming near me. Once the fire reached my body I screamed in pain until I fell into an endless slumber of darkness.

The neighborhoods must have seen the house because there were firefighters, polices and heroes outside my house.

Police's POV
After arriving in front of the burning house the firefighters were trying to get the fire in control while the heroes were helping people evacuate.

Once the fires were gone we went in and searched the house. The only thing I could find was a died corpse that was covered in burns but some of the parts were turned to ashes.

After identifying that the corpse belong to Inko Midorya the news said that the mother and her son both died since we couldn't find the kid anywhere.

The thoughts we had were that the kid was burnt to ashes.

Aizawa's POV
Turning on the news I here that a house was burnt down and there were no survivals. I was only half listening the news when I heard a familiar name.

I quickly looked at the news and found out that the house that was burnt down was my wife's house. Nemuri and Hizashi were both with me when I broke down.

I wanted to at least see them again before they died. I wanted to see how strong Izuku was but now I can't do anything.

I cried for hours and I was thankful my 2 friends were helping me calm down but I would definitely not tell them that.

Izuku's POV
I couldn't believe it, she's really gone. She's finally died and I guess karma got her back.

People are supposed to be sad that there mother died but I'm the opposite. I mean she was the one that made my life a living hell.

The only problem with this is that I can't be a hero because I am technically dead to the world. 

After hours of me in my thoughts I decided to be a vigilante. That means I need to train much harder to not die in the alleyways and be able to have lots of strength to knock down people's a lot taller than me.

Then I decided to dye my hair black to blend with the night sky even though I have a hood to cover my hair. If I'm going to be a vigilante, I have to train 10x harder that before.