Black rabbit

On top of one of the tallest tower stands a shadowy figure known as black rabbit. It's been a month since his debut and black rabbit was the talk of the town.

Most people say since he helps people in need black rabbit is more of a hero than a villain. No police officers or heroes have ever seen him in that month because he's simply too good.

He leaves criminals all typed up blooded and bruised and then helps the people that were being chased by the criminals.

So far black rabbit has stopped robberies, murder cases, missing child cases, attempt in suicide, different gang and other petty crimes.

To him most of the ones he stopped were too easy since not many here trained. He beats all of them in 15 seconds or less.

More days past and he was getting more and more popular. Soon he became the most elusive vigilantes.

When at night peoples will start calling his name since he always arrive in time. More hero's now start to try and catch him to stop making people look down on heroes.

Aizawa's POV
Detective tsukauchi called me to the station just to look for the knew vigilante black rabbit. 

Apparently nobody has seen him before except the people that were saved by him but they wouldn't tell anything about him except what they look like.

They even said he had a capture scarf around his neck like mine. What the hell! Its been months and I still haven't found him yet. I'm going to need more coffee for this.

Izuku's POV
It has been two years since my debut and no heroes have ever seen me. I decided why not let one hero see me.

After a long debate I chose eraserhead because I want to annoy him and since he is my favourite hero.

Well the only hero I like. Right now I am sitting on the edge of a random building enjoying the view and the wind brushing my hair. My capture scarf blowing slightly of the wind. The reason I sat on this roof is because I knew eraserhead will pass here on patrol and right on time quiet and fast steps could be hear in the distant.

It was unmistakably eraserhead. I hear his foot step stop right behind me and something comes flying at my head at a fast rate. I just tilted my head side ways and grabbed the scarf.

Eraserhead's POV
Running on top of the rooftop I stop when I see a figure sitting of the edge of the rooftop in front of me. When I went closer I saw the same capture gear around his neck.

This right in front of my eyes was black rabbit. I silently went closer until I unleashed my capture scarf. To my surprise he just tilted his head and catches the weapon like it was some toy.

He started standing up and turning around until we were looking at each other with our eyes. Scanning him from top to bottom I soon came to his eyes. What I saw made me freeze.

His eyes were so lifeless and dull like there's no hope in anything.

Izuku's POV
We were scanning each other everywhere until I see him freeze when he saw my eyes.

He's probably thinking how my eyes are so lifeless and dull like there is no hope in anything. Well that's right, I don't think anybody is going to help me because I'm already too broken.

After this silent moment I decide to break it.

"Hey eraserhead"

"Black rabbit, what are you doing here"

"Oh nothing just enjoying the view, it's pretty isn't it"

"You know very well that I am not here to talk but to capture you"

"Lets see if you even can"

And the battle began, but it ended as fast as it began. As soon as it started we both launch our capture scarf at each other and both our ends rapped around each other's capture weapon so I pulled it and eraserhead came stumbling toward me.

While he was off balanced I quickly kick him in the stomach and threw 5 knifes out at eraserhead landing it around his clothes.

While he was stuck, I said a quickly bye  eraserhead and vanished into thin air when a breeze went past me.

Eraserhead's POV
God dammit he was right there and I failed. I'm supposed to be good at my capture scarf so how did this vigilante beat him with there scarf.

Even better question, how did he know how do use my capture gear. It was supposed to be made specifically for me. This vigilante is going to be the death of me. 

It took 5 minutes straight to get all the knifes out. I gotta give it to him, his aiming skills are top notch.

After getting out of the knifes I went to the police station to tell tsukauchi what happened. Since there are so many holes on my hero costume they had to fix it.

Tsukauchi POV
I was doing paperwork while drinking coffee when eraserhead came in. He looked a lot more tired and had holes on his costume.

I asked him what happened and he said it was black rabbits fault. I nearly spit out my coffee when I heard eraserhead say he say black rabbit.

After explaining everything I couldn't help put laugh, the vigilante had used his capture scarf to beat his capture scarf.

At least we got more information but we need a lot more than this to figure who is behind the mask.

Eraserhead was now the first hero to ever see or fight blackrabbit.