New job

Deciding that I should have a job I went to try and find a job in daytime. I actually didn't think it was going to be that hard until I haven't found a job in a week.

On the 8th day of trying to find a job I found someone else. It was just my luck to bump into someone while walking and that just so happens to be eraserhead.

Not wanting him to know i am black rabbit I quickly apologized and speed walked away.

Aizawa's POV
I was sent out to buy food because the fridge was empty. While walking down the streets I bumped into someone.

I look examined him and he looked a lot like me. He had black messy hair and huge eye bags like me. What's strange is that he just apologized quickly and walked off.

After that I just continued doing my stuff. He looked a lot like someone I know but I just can't place where I've seen him.

Izuku's POV
After the encounter with Aizawa I found myself in front of a popular cat cafe that had a poster needing more workers.

I went in and asked one of the workers if I could work here and since it looked like he was getting too crowded he just pushed me behind the counter and told me I could help.

6 hours later
Pheehhh! That was so tiring especially since there are so many people here you can't actually get much rest.

When the cafe closed the worker said sorry and introduced him as Jayson and there were so much customers that he couldn't talk to me.

After that I came back to my warehouse and rested. Before I could even rest for 2 hours my alarm clock rang and I had to do my vigilante work.

It has been a week since I worked at the cat cafe and they had a good pay. I've never been crowded before because at school they ignore me and at night I do vigilante work alone.

When I could finally have a break I leaned on the counter and drank my usual black coffee with no sugar or cream.

5 minutes later the bell rang signalling there was another customer. So I walked up to whoever it is and asked him what he wanted.

He said he wanted a black coffee with no sugar or cream. I was so surprised that I looked at my customer and to my shock standing right in front of me was eraserhead. Again.

Aizawa's POV
I woke up in bed and got ready. The only thing I needed was my usual black coffee, but the coffee had to have ran out today.

Since I had no time to buy coffee I went to the nearest cat cafe. When I walked in lots of cats gathered around me and started brush on my feet and meow.

I scratched them all behind the ears and went to order something.

When I went to up to the worker I found out it was the same kid I bumped into a couple weeks ago. He was even drinking what I usually order and when I ask for the same thing it surprised him and looked up.

Once meeting my face he had a face of recognition and started to make my coffee. Once done I quickly chug it in my mouth no matter how hot it is and left.

Izuku's POV
"Why did it have to be him, why did it have to be him, why did it have to be him". After eraserhead left I was mentally dying.

Out of all the cat cafe it had to be this one. I guess I will be seeing him more often now.