XVIII- Karnya- Cookies? Wow, things must be bad.

I opened my eyes, and saw that I was wearing a simple black tee, and jeans. Not the torn, bloodstained clothes I'd been wearing a few moments ago.

"Roy? Roy! ROY!" An annoyed camp counselor was scowling at me. "Load your bags today, please."

Then I remembered. "Camp!" We missed camp during the course of our quest! I don't know whether it was a curse or a blessing.

I went into the bus, to find Aranya, Nilan and Isha grinning at me. The grins dropped off their faces, when I mentioned, Karna.

"Do we tell the Pandavas? I mean, we need proof."

"We can't just let it be."

"Let's tell them. Proof or not."

"Okay."

We had muted conversation, in fear of others overhearing.

As soon as the bus reached our street, we didn't even stop to drop our stuff of at our houses.

We ran to the beach, and Aranya squeezed the seashell that started all this.

Suddenly, we were in the undersea palace.  

All the Pandavas looked solemn. Even Karna was there, gripping the armrests of his throne, and the skin around his eyes tightened. He was under stress.

Four chairs were conjured up, and we sat in them. A plate of cookies appeared. I had made a mental scale from 1 to 10 of how bad things were, judging by the desserts set in front of us. (Don't laugh. It's completely accurate.)

Bonbons? 8. 

Brownies? 9. 

But cookies? A full blown 10.

We told them the entire the entire story, no details spared.

"There is a traitor, no doubt." Bhima said

I wanted to yell, "DUH!" but decided not to.

We concluded the story, and Karna's grip on the arm rests tightened, and as Aranya opened her mouth to tell them what happened on the battlefield, when Karna interrupted, "Why don't the avatar of Saraswati and I take a walk?"