Chap. 1

Byul' POV
Yongsun is 2 months pregnant by now. Her hormones and cravings got worse and worse. Especially when she cries over everything or anything. So I have to hug her and comfort her.

I know I wanted to have a child, but I didn't expect this thing to happen. I mean, I'm sometimes lacking sleep because of her cravings. And her needs that she's sometimes crying over it.

But I like the most about her pregnancy is that she loves sleeping a lot so there is always a time I can cuddle her. And she always pleaded about things I find cute when she does. She's even soft-hearted at any time.

Yongsun is laying on the bed and using my lap as her pillow. We are watching 'Trolls' I know we've already watched it so many times. But I still like it especially the song.

"I gotta pee," she said and hop off the bed.

"You just peed about 30 minutes ago," I said and she looks at me with one of her eyebrows being lifted.

"You're not the one who is holding my bladder," she flips her hair and enters the bathroom.

"I'm lucky I don't have a vagina," I chuckle to myself.

"But you have to deal with me every day," she walks out of the bathroom and hops on the bed.

"W-Well yeah?" I stutter because it's true.

"Am I giving you a hard time?" Her mood changes and sits on the bed beside me.

"N-No," I said and cup her face. "It's not like that," I said and she hugs me. "Don't think that way. You're not giving me a hard time," I said and caress her back.

"Y-You sure?" She said and sniff my neck.

"Yes, you will not be a burden to me. And you will never be," I pulled away and kiss her cheek.

"Do you love me?" She pouted.

"Of course I do," I cup her face. "I will always love you," I kiss her on the lips.

"I love you too," she said and give me back a kiss.

"Now let's continue the movie," I said and she lay on the bed in the same position before.

~•~

At the time the movie ended, she had fallen asleep so I watch it until the end. I look at my phone it's almost dawn already. So I slowly move my lap from hers so she won't wake up and I hop off the bed.

"I'm going to cook dinner," I said and caress her head softly. "Sleep tight," I then kiss her forehead.

I walk to the kitchen and open the cabinets to see what we still have. It's a lucky day, we just went to the grocery yesterday.

Flashback
We're here in the supermarket because we're out of stock. I'm the one who's pushing the trolley and she's the one picking the things.

"Can we have donuts?" She asks with a pout.

"How can I say no to that face?" I said and she smiles widely.

"But there's no cafe and donut store nearby," she said looking sad.

"Then we will drive to the cafe," I look at my side to side and grab a biscuits. "How about in Namjoon's cafe?" I ask as I put the bag of biscuits in the trolley.

"Yeah," she said then grab the trolley to the other isle. "Especially the strawberry, matcha and the mochi," she wonders and I giggle at her.

"No wonder Namjoon is always looking for you when I visit the cafe," I said and grab the things we need.

"He did?" She asks and I nod.