Epilogue

*2 years later*

Byul's POV
I open my eyes because I feel heavy on my chest and arm. I look over and Yongsun is hugging me while using my arm as her pillow and Eun is on top of me. I shake Yongsun a bit to wake her up so I can move Eun to the bed.

"Morning," I greeted but she moves over to the other side so I put Eun under the bed.

Since both of them were still asleep, I proceed to the bathroom and wash my face. After that, I walk out of the room and went to the kitchen to cook our breakfast.

While cooking our breakfast, I can't stop smiling because of how cute Eun and Yongsun were.

Flashback 3 months ago
Since Wheein brought Eun over to their house saying that she already misses her. Eun wanted it too so we can't say no to both of them. Hyejin also gave up on it since she can't stop her hormones.

Wheein and Hyejin were also married for almost a year and a half. Wheein is also 9 months pregnant by now. They will be having a daughter in the next 5 days if I'm right. To be honest, Hyejin is going crazy for the first 2 months of Wheein's pregnancy. Because Wheein has been so clingy to her that sometimes she can't go to work but I get it since Yongsun has been like that before as well.

It's already dawn so both of us take a shower at the same time earlier. She's now drying her hair since my hair is already.

"I'm finally done," she said and hops on the bed.

"Wanna cuddle?" I open my arms with a smile.

"No," she said in a cold tone as she sits beside me.

"Wanna watch moves?" I grab the remote but she just shakes her head no and fixes the pillows like she will be going to sleep.

"I'll be sleeping now, goodnight," she said and lay on the bed.

Since she will be going to sleep, I closed all the lights except for the night light. I lay on the bed and hug the pillow since she doesn't want to cuddle. While I'm facing the other side, I feel an arm around my waist.

"Hug me!" Yongsun whispers into my ear, so I move over to her and hug her.

"I thought you-" I didn't finish my sentence because she kissed me.

"Just sleep, I'm on my period so shut up," she said and buried her face on my chest.
End of the flashback

At first, I thought there's something wrong with her. But since she's on her period I let her be because I don't want to lie on my coffin my now.

But something is bothering me, she's been weirder and cute at the same time. Both of them were playing and like I'm leaving with two toddlers in the house. Especially at this few weeks had passed.

Flashback
I'm just chilling here on the couch watching some cartoons like what I use to do while munching on some chips as well. Yongsun and Eun were upstairs washing up, it's been an hour since they wanted to take a shower. They might be drying their hair by now.

I stand up since the bag of the chip is empty. But I heard some footsteps coming from the stairs and both of them were running towards me.

"Gotcha!" Yongsun shouts and hugs me then Eun hugs my thighs.

"Eomma is so fast!" Eun suddenly falls to the ground and Yongsun landed on the couch, both are panting like crazy.

"You're inside the house, we shouldn't play inside right?" I then carry Eun to sit on the couch.