Chap.7

Byul's POV
I'm currently here in the office doing work as I should do. I'm not that pale of paperwork so I'm taking my time doing them.

While doing my work, I can't help but think of Yongsun. Because according to the doctor on her last check-up, an 8 months pregnant woman can give birth at any time. I know it's kinda late, but she said that there are cases like that. So I'm so worried because I'm not on her side at this time.

After two sets of paperwork, I decided to take a break for a while. I'm leaning on my swivel chair while Yongsun is running in my head. After a while, my phone rings so I look at the caller ID and it's her.

"Hello?" I got alarmed as I answer the phone.

"Byul-ah," she said on the other side in a low tone that makes me worried.

"Are you okay?" I ask her calmly but deep inside of me I'm panicking like hell.

"Byul-ah," she said once more.

"Hey! Stop calling my name. Answer my question. Wait a bit I'm going home," I stand from my swivel chair preparing myself to go home.

"You don't have to," she said in a low tone. "I just want to hear your voice," she chuckles that makes me sigh in relief. "I just wake up, and don't worry I'm fine," she said and laugh a bit.

"Don't make that sound when you're calling me, woman," I said and chuckled. "You're 8 months pregnant and you making me worried when you do it," I sit back on my swivel chair. "You know that the doctor said that you can give birth in any minute now," I exclaimed at her.

"I know," she whined on the other side. "Don't scold me like I'm a child here," she whined more.

"I'm not scolding you. I'm just reminding you that if you call me in a situation like this, don't just say "Byul-ah" and answer my question before I break in the place you're at," I said to her and I heard her sigh.

"Understood," she said. "Ugh!" She groans on the other side that makes me worried.

"Are you okay?" I got up from leaning on the swivel chair.

"I'm fine, I'm just getting out of bed," she laughs softly.

"You're making me worried about every movement you make," I exclaimed.

"I know, you always told me that," she said and I hear her huffing every second.

"You're walking downstairs aren't you?" I ask her and she laughs softly. "Just be careful," I reminded her.

"AHH!" She scream on the other line.

"Wait I'm going home!" I run out of my office.

"I'm out of strawberries and grapes," she said on the other line that makes me stop from running.

As I stood there and I bump into someone from behind. "Do you need anything Ms. Moon?" Hyejin said and I sign her no and head back to my office and sit on the swivel chair.

"Don't do that!" I shout a bit to her that makes her burst into laughter.

"I'm just testing you on how fast will you respond," she giggles.

"I'm going to die if you keep on doing that," I sigh and there is a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shout a bit.

"10 minutes left," Hyejin said and head out. I just realised I have a meeting for today.

"I guess you have to go now," she whined on the other line.

"Yeah," I said and fix myself as I head out of the office. "Don't call with that low or sick tone okay? You made me worried," I remind her once more and sign Hyejin that we will go to the meeting room.

"Okay, bye," she said.

"Bye! Love you!"

"Love you too!" She said and make a kiss sound and we hang out.

"You're worried, unnie," Hyejin said and giggle.

"Why wouldn't I be worried? That woman is 8 months pregnant, well near 9 is playing around," I said and facepalm myself as we enter the meeting room.

"She will be fine," she patted my shoulder and we sit on our respective sits.

~•~

Yongsun POV
It's been 3 hours since the last time that I call her and it's already almost noon. I decided to cook first and I'm planning to go to her company to eat lunch with her.

While I'm cooking, I can't stop thinking about how she react earlier. She is indeed concern about me. I know it's just an expression but it can paint on how worried and concern she is to me.

After I finish cooking, I pack it in a bag and change my clothes as well. As usual, I'm still wearing her baggy sweater with her scent on it. I already call for a taxi since I can't drive at this time.

As I arrived at her company with a lunch bag on hand. All of the employees bowed to me as I walk towards her office.

As I got inside I look at her and she's sleeping on her swivel chair. Her mouth was open wide and she's snoring, so I put the bag on the centre table and walk towards her.

"Hey, sleepyhead!" I tapped her cheek that makes her flinched and wake up. "Hi~," I smiled at her as she rubs her eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asks and hugs my hips and caress my belly.

"For lunch?" I ask her sarcastically and walk towards the centre table and sit on the couch.

"Oh, it's lunch already?" She then walks toward and sits beside me.

"Yeah," I said and fix the food on the table.

"Did you drive?" She asks as we start to eat.

"No, I took a taxi on my way here," I said as I chew my food.

"Good!" She smiles at me.

After a while of eating and chewing, we're finally done eating. I fix myself to sit on the chair properly and patted my belly.

"Full?" She asks with a big smile on her face as she tides up the table.

"Yeah," I said and both of us giggle.

"You shouldn't cook at this stage," she said as she finishes fixing the empty container that is on the table.

"I can't just order food you know," I rolled my eyes and spread my legs to give space for my belly. As I said that, she just tilted her head a bit saying that I'm right. "I want to see you too," I open my arms for a hug.

"I knew it," she said then hug me and a kiss me on the lips.

"So how's your meeting earlier?" I ask her as we pulled away.

"Good!" She smiled.

"Just good?" I ask her and she nods.

"I actually don't pay attention that much," she then scratches her nape.

"Why?" I ask and she leans her back so I lay on her chest.

"I keep on thinking about you," she then caresses my hair.

"You did?" I look at her in the eyes and she nods then kisses my forehead, so I go back from laying on her chest.

"I'm so worried because of what the doctor said," she said and caress my belly. "And I'm afraid that I'm not on your side when that happens," she said.

The way she said is with worried and sadness. It drew an anxiousness and uneasy. I can tell that she is indeed worried about when that happened.

"It's like you're more scared than I am," I look at her in the eyes and we both chuckle.

"Am I that scared?" She asks herself.

"Yeah," I nod while chuckle.

Thinking about this time, I think this will be cool. Also, thinking about the time when our little princess is out is more chaotic. Because of our parents that we know, they will hold her more than we can.