Chap. 6

Yongsun POV
Both of our family decided to go on a vacation so we are here on Jeju Island. We just got here yesterday, around 5 PM. So there is a time we can rest, we're currently staying in a hotel near a resort.

Byul and I were here in our room arranging what to wear when we go to the resort. While we are arranging, I feel a little bit dizzy so I sit on the bed first.

"Are you okay?" She asks me and patted my shoulder.

"I'm just a little bit dizzy, it's fine," I smile at her.

"Rest for now, I'm going to tell them that we will be late," she smiled and I lay on the bed. "You can sleep if you wanted to," she then kisses my forehead.

Byul's POV
Maybe it's just her hormones that's why she felt a little dizzy. She even sometimes vomited and having heartburn because of it.

I decided to call Wheein first to tell them. As I dial Wheein, I feel arms got wrapped around my hips and I turned around and face her.

"I want to hug you," she pouted so I fix myself on the bed. After I fix myself on the bed, she then sits on my lap facing me.

"I thought you want a hug," I said and she nods as she put her head on my shoulder.

"Hello?" A person said on the other line, but it doesn't being to Wheein.

"Hoseok!" I said and I caress her head.

"Yes, noona?" He asks and I can hear Wheein screaming in the background.

"We'll be late for some reason," I said.

"Why? Did something happened to Yongsun noona?" He asks in a worried tone.

"It's not that severe though, she's kinda dizzy so she takes a rest for a bit," I said and kiss her cheek.

"Oh, I'm going to tell appa then,"

"Thank you! See you in a bit," I said and both of us hang up.

~•~

We finally arrived at the resort and walk straight to the pool area. Our family is the only one here since our parents rent it for today.

I'm carrying a small bag that contains our changing clothes. We walk through the cabin near the pool where they were.

"Are you okay now?" Dad said and hug Yongsun.

"I'm fine now appa," she said and they pulled away.

"Tag your in!" Taehyung shouted and patted my shoulder.

"Hey, I didn't even say that I'm going to play with you guys!" I said and all of them glare at me. "Fine, wait for a bit," I said and Yongsun and I got in the cabin.

"You should play with them," she said and sits so I give her the bag.

"Just wait here," I said and remove my shirt. "I'm coming bitches!" I scream to them and jump into the pool.

"Be careful!" I heard Yongsun shouts and I smile at her wide telling her that I will.

"Tag Wheein she has never been tagged!" Jin shouted while he's grilling our food. Jessie unnie is helping him while eating with Yongsun on her side.

"Copy that!" I saluted and targeted Wheein.

"Unnie stop!" She swims away but I caught her feet that makes her almost drown.

"Yah!" I assist her to stand.

"I told you not to catch me," she said.

"That's why no one targeted you!" Taehyung said that makes Wheein glared at him and swim towards him.