Chap. 8

Byul's POV
I'm here on the sofa inside our bedroom while working on my laptop this early morning. Once I'm done with these files, I turned it off and lean my back. I'm just admiring Yongsun while she's asleep and her mid 9 months bump.

My worriedness got more and more at these times. Though her due is still in the next 3 weeks. Knowing that we will see our little angel soon makes me so happy and worried. Even though we are ready and her stuff is ready as well.

While thinking about both of them, I remembered the time we talked about naming her. I didn't expect that naming a baby is a hard one, comparing to just giving a random name.

Flashback
Yongsun was sitting on the bed while reading her usual book. And I'm here in the walk-in closet changing my clothes after I took a shower.

"Babe!" She shouts from the bed.

"Yes?" I said as I put on my PJs.

"Have you think about her name?" As she said it, I knew what she exactly means.

"I think about it but I don't know if you'll agree," I said and walk out.

"Tell me," she said with a smile and I sit on the edge of the bed.

"Aera? Moon Aera, or Ara," I look at her and she put her book down.

"That means 'love' and 'beautiful' right?" She asks and I nod as I crawl towards her. "Isn't that too plain?" She sits properly and I lay on my stomach with my chin on my arm that is crossed.

"It is?" She just nods at me.

"How about..." she paused which makes me curious. "Jin-Aera? It means 'the truthful love'," she looks at me and I kinda agree with that.

"It's always love though. I think about giving her a meaningful name that is not about love or anything,"

"You have a point. Something that can resemble herself,"

We look at each other and we're not yet pleased with our ideas. We should give her a name that she will cherish in her life because she will use it for her whole life. So we think more in more until a name pop into my head.

"Eun-Kyung!" Both of us say at the same time.

"It means 'a graceful gem' am I right?" She asks with a big smile on her face and I give her a nod as my answer.

"That sounds so good!" I exclaimed to her and hug her belly. "Our little and precious gem," I said as I caress her belly.

"Isn't that amazing?" She asks but I give her a questionable face because I don't know what she's talking about. "It's amazing that we think about that same thing," she giggles and now I understand what she's talking about.

"Oh! Yeah!" I said and kiss her belly. "Eun-Kyung then," I kiss her belly once more.

"Moon Eun-Kyung," she said with a happy smile and I give her a kiss on the lips as well.
End of the flashback

I walk towards her and lay beside her while facing her bump and caress it. While caressing it, I can feel that she kicked which makes Yongsun caress at the part where she kicked as well.

"Good morning!~" I said to her and goes up to face her.

"Morning~" she whined and moves to the other side.

"Wake up now, it's 10 already," I sit on the bed and she opens her arms signalling me to hug her, so I did. "Come on now," I pulled from the hug and assist her to sit.